关于跟风, 还是MARC FABER讲的好

来源: 越王剑 2011-03-01 13:48:02 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1410 bytes)

"I cannot emphasize enough that anyone who thinks that by reading investment reports he will become rich is an incorrigible dreamer."

"All I can say is that everybody in the forecasting business has had for some time his place in the sun, but also encountered periods when everything went wrong. In the 1970s, Joe Granville had a perfect record at identifying peaks and lows in the US stock market and he became world famous. Then in 1982, he missed the August low and remained bearish until 1987. Nobody paid any attention to him anymore although he correctly called the October 1987 low. Therefore I think that the best way of approaching reports by strategists, market timers, economists and industry analysts is to use them as a source of market intelligence and inspiration."

"By inspiration I mean that a newsletter or report should provide the investor with investment ideas and guide him on his journey toward capital preservation. However, what reports (including this one) cannot do for investors is to make money for them because that will largely depend on investors allocating their capital wisely. Meaning each investor lives under different economic, social and financial conditions and therefore, only he himself can know how much capital he should risk in a single investment or a particular strategy."

所有跟帖: 

If one abstractly quote Marc, the results are the same. :) -天下无马- 给 天下无马 发送悄悄话 天下无马 的博客首页 (14 bytes) () 03/01/2011 postreply 14:06:32

听MARC FABER,就该买金子,银子 -hubanju- 给 hubanju 发送悄悄话 (312 bytes) () 03/01/2011 postreply 14:57:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”