Haha, I am in one of the state pension system, and know a little

来源: Moon-river 2011-02-18 13:42:51 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1177 bytes)

The reason to cuase this big hole is not just the good benefit. The match-up money from the government never realized is another reason in my state. Like you take a private job, and the employer promised to give 6% match-up for your 401K, and then it take is back, what do you think? The government is in a better place by promising that "Don;t worry, we don;t give you the match-up now, but we will cover all your benefit later."

This has been a big issue in the U.S. system--all politicians want to show something to the voters by using more future money. Therefore the hole become bigger and bigger. I believe the privatization is the way to go, too. The pension system in a lot of companies are bought out. The state ension system might have the same fate eventually. 

I read Wisconsin's news. At this moment, it is the union power struggling. Not touch the pension yet. If you want to see pension struugling, you should study Colorodo. Its case is already in court now, a widely watched case. The out-coming will be interested.

Haha, if the american government has the same power as Chinese government, I bet this is no issue at all.:).

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”