Would you still ask for late fee or show some mercy?

来源: syn 2009-12-02 12:28:41 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1040 bytes)
My tenant paid this month rent in two parts, she informed (emailed) me two days (due date was 11/15) after the due date. She said she needs money to put a memorial service for her relatives who lost life in car crash. She said she will pay another half in 7 days and late fee. (I charge late fee $30/day according to the lease). (The transaction was made on 11/25 for another half, but showed till 11/30 because of holiday delays). She didn;t mention about the late fee or pay it.

To all:

Would I still go after the late fee to show I am firm on lease policies?

Personally, I don;t really care much for those $200+, but worried if I don;t do sth, she may take it my mercy as granted, may bring up some other stories later on.

Should I write her a letter to state clear I let her go only because of I trust her about the excuse she brought up? What kind of tune should I use in this letter if I should write her one.

Just have a gut feeling, I should not let this go without a ting.

thanks to all.

所有跟帖: 

No excuse. Business is business. -ranch99- 给 ranch99 发送悄悄话 ranch99 的博客首页 (12 bytes) () 12/02/2009 postreply 13:37:52

hmm. if the reason was true, i would let her go. -chuh123- 给 chuh123 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/02/2009 postreply 16:26:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”