请问如山等精通short sale 的大侠,问题见内

来源: MarkL 2009-10-03 06:06:31 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1438 bytes)
刚make an offer to a short sale (builder is the owner/seller), Agent 说seller will not leave any appliances since he bought those on his credit card which he has to pay back. I understand if he takes away everything he can take, but the hot tub, stove top are all built in. If he takes those away, will cause huge damage to the house. Should I put it the inspection report to notify the bank?

Then the agent said you can negoitate w/ the seller on the side to buy those at a cheap price. Is that legal? The agent is a dual agent. He hint me couple of times since the seller has no motivation to close the deal (there is no difference to him to short sale it or bank foreclose, anyway he will wake away with no money), I might want to pay him some cash on the side. The agent is kicking back 40% of the commission to the seller.

And the agent told me it doesn't matter to the bank if I offer cash. That's very different from what 如山 mentioned in his reports.

This agent is well connected w/ all the builders in this area. And he is very familiar w/ the bank procedures. He helped a lot of builders to do short sale. He is saying since the house value has dropped more than 20%, most people has no equity left in the house, all those houses have to end up short sale, especially the builders. Once the builders start short sale, the rest of the houses can't move at the price sellers want.

Are these true?

所有跟帖: 

Please read my answer inside: -如山- 给 如山 发送悄悄话 如山 的博客首页 (500 bytes) () 10/03/2009 postreply 07:57:18

多谢老大。再问: -markl- 给 markl 发送悄悄话 (380 bytes) () 10/03/2009 postreply 17:13:52

倒是很少见Seller把built in的都拆走的。最多是洗碗机之类 -如山- 给 如山 发送悄悄话 如山 的博客首页 (293 bytes) () 10/03/2009 postreply 19:57:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”