it was not a mistake, it was a fraud. There were

来源: jin_yin_hua 2009-08-17 09:44:20 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1148 bytes)
the second order bill, which is a take out for a company. the second signature was close to mine. My guess is the employee swiped my card twice and sign the second one and take the cash payment. The things I don't like Chase are:
1) It didn't take the dispute item off. I used Citi & American Express. They take the amount right a way and ask the owner to resubmit with more detail. But Chase not, it keep the amount there, just let me not pay it.
2) After talk to the resturant owner, he agreed it was a fraud. we were not living in same city and he coundn't do anything about my credit account. Chase still want me to pay. It is very simple for Chase to take the amount out and the owner would not resubmit it. Even I told them it was a fraud, they still said I am respose for it. The reason is I was there for the first item. According to their rule: if I used the card to buy something and some swiped twice and later put thousands on the second one, I need to pay. My question is why should I use Chase card in first place ?
Now you can see how is the protection if your card number is used by someone else , or is lost.

所有跟帖: 

Whatever, it is not bank's fault. My experience of chase credit -needwait..- 给 needwait.. 发送悄悄话 needwait.. 的博客首页 (273 bytes) () 08/18/2009 postreply 13:08:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”