Rental Application

来源: 挨踢 2008-07-23 20:15:27 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (5193 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 挨踢 ] 在 2008-07-23 22:43:20 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
I am not VA_landlord. Here is my form.
-----------------------

Rental Application

A $25.00 NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE MUST ACCOMPANY THE APPLICATION!

(PLEASE PRINT)

NAME__________________________________________________________________

PREFERRED DATE OF OCCUPANCY________________________________________________________

SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER_______________________________________________________________

1. Birth Date of Applicant___________________________________________________

2. (Optional) Single__________ Married___________ Divorced__________ Widowed____________

If married, spouse’s name_______________________________

3. If under age 21, name of parent or guardian____________________________________

4. The unit will be occupied by myself and;

(Name)____________________________________________ (Age)________ (Relationship)__________________________

(Name)____________________________________________ (Age)________ (Relationship)__________________________

5. How many motor vehicle? (only one per person)_____________________

6. Your vehicle information: Make_____________________Model__________________Year_______Tag Number___________

Additional vehicle information: Make_________________Model__________________Year_______Tag Number___________

7. If student, what year in college?________________________ Major__________________________

8. Present address; Street___________________________________________________________________

Town__________________________________ Zip___________ Phone__________________________

9. Out of town address; Street_______________________________________________________________

Town__________________________________ Zip___________ Phone__________________________

10. Give past two residences: 1)______________________________________________________________

2)_____________________________________________________________

11. My present employer or business is________________________________________________________

Department____________________________ Address________________________________________

Phone #________________________________Monthly Income________________________________

How long at present job?_________________

12. Spouse’s present employer or business is____________________________________________________

Department____________________________ Address________________________________________

Phone #________________________________Monthly Income________________________________

How long at present job?_________________

13. Bank__________________________________________________Phone #________________________

14. Personal Reference_______________________________________Phone #________________________

15. Credit Reference_________________________________________Phone #________________________

16. Any Pets? If yes, please describe___________________________________________________________

17. Smoking ? _____ Yes ____No.

18. If in the event I should lease , I understand that only the persons I have listed on this application will be occupying the unit.

19. I agree to notify owner of any changes in my status (New car, new addition to family, change in employment, etc.)

20. I agree that I will abide by the lease even if my parents sign the lease and are responsible for it.

21. I agree to accept the unit and leave it in the same condition which I will receive it in.

22. I understand that this is a rental application and not a lease and if in the event my application is approved and I am offered rental agreement/lease, I understand that I am under no obligation to accept it.

23. I, hereby, state and represent that the information provided by me in this application is complete and accurate. I authorize the owner(s) to verify any and all information contained in this application and to inquire into my character, general reputation, personal
characteristics and mode of living, and to check my credit report, or rental history, and I release owner from any liability in connection with any information that references give them or that they give. I agree and acknowledge that in the event that I enter into a lease with the owner, that said lease may be canceled by the owner in the event any of the information provided by me in this application is materially inaccurate or incomplete.

SIGNATURE____________________________________________________________

DATE___________________________________

所有跟帖: 

You need to add some more items: -miat42- 给 miat42 发送悄悄话 miat42 的博客首页 (1141 bytes) () 07/23/2008 postreply 20:26:20

Oh, you need to add three important questions: -miat42- 给 miat42 发送悄悄话 miat42 的博客首页 (795 bytes) () 07/23/2008 postreply 20:37:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”