Update on my car buying experience

来源: shgl999 2008-12-06 18:41:10 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1195 bytes)
Thanks for all your response to my question on buying a used volvo vs new corolla.

Yesterday I put down $100 after I told them I would buy that 04 volvo s60. Because it was late so we planned to finish paperwork this morning. This morning before I left home, I got a message from dealer saying the car was sold two days ago. I called the saleman and left message. I have not heard from him, maybe he was off today. I feel so awful about the whole thing, not because I did not get that car. It was the saleman called me yesterday afternoon and offered me the price $2500 less the listing price. I had to leave work early and spend a good amount time there to testdrive. The salesman seemed serious.

I am wondering what happened. The only thing I did last night was to email a Volov dealer who tried to sell me another car. I did send him the link of the car I was going to buy and price I got. The reason I did because that volvo was sold and serviced there before and probably I will bring it there in the future. There is only 1 Volvo dealship in my area. I have not heard from him either.

Did I do anything wrong or it happens all the time? What should I do now?
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”