my suggestions

来源: yukimama 2007-12-03 12:44:27 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1256 bytes)
I have a miniature poodle and he is simply addorable, smart and friendly. However, poodle requires "high maintenance", which means they need grooming and daily combing, besides routine vacination and annual health check.

My suggestions to you:

1) if you like poodle, get it from a licensed breeder, instead of order on line. check www.akc.com
2) moving is not good for animal. it takes them long term to adjust to a new environment, especially overseas. I suggest you consider having a pet after you are settled.
3) I totally agree that you should be fully prepared before you get a pet, because it's a lifetime promise. Although they bring affection and happiness to your life, they also bring responsibility. Pets live under your wings and you are fully responsible for their well being. After all, it's a life you are dealing with. After a while, you will look at them as if they are human beings. They have emotions, feelings and they will become OLD some day. Are you ready to make such promise to take care of them when they are sick or become senior? There are many books about having a pet. They are your good reference. Get one before you make such commitment.

Finally, get a pet only when you are ready.

所有跟帖: 

多谢您的建议,我会再考虑考虑的. -夏奈尔- 给 夏奈尔 发送悄悄话 (364 bytes) () 12/03/2007 postreply 19:16:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”