回复:借人气继续请教:运动量和饮食的问题。。。

来源: SU 2005-08-21 16:00:56 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2209 bytes)
I'm not an expert,below are all my personal opinions.

It depends on your purpose.Do you want to build muscles--get stronger?Do you want to improve your cardiovascular health?Do you want to lose weight?Do you just want to be fit?

If the first is your purpose,you need to do strength training every other day (48 hours in between),and you cannot ignore lower body (legs) and back exercises.To build muscles,you must make sure enough protein intake.

For the second and third purposes,I don't think you've got enough aerobic (or cardio) exercises.The problem is probably not the amount of time you spend hiking and playing tennis;it's the intensity.You can look at Bob Greene's(Oprah's personal trainer) book "Get with the program,"where he lists exercises by their intensity and injury risk.He also talks about working out in the "zone,"which is also an indicator of intensity.

The element that seems to be missing in your weekly program is balance/stability.There are three key elements to exercising:aerobics,strength training,and balance/stability.Yoga and pilate are particularly good for building balance/stability.Some people may find it funny that a guy (male) practices yoga or pilate.But I think those people are laughable.Yoga and pilate not only helps with balance,but also helps building strength(if the instructor pushes you to get stronger).And,yoga and pilate are least prone to injuries.

One last point on exercising:before AND after you do aerobics and strength training,make sure you warm up your body (e.g., power walking for 5 minutes),and stretch your body to prevent injuries and build long,lean muscles.

About nutrition:eat whole grain and lots of fruits and vegetables and low-fat milk products daily,fish or other seafood several times a week,etc.You can go to http://www.mypyramid.gov/ and get your own Pyramid Plan.Watch out for the amount of fat (saturated and trans fat are bad fat),cholesterol and sugar you get.Avoid processed foods,because there's not much fiber and too much salt or sugar in them.

Well,there's a lot more to learn about exercising and nutrition,which is why there are degrees in these areas.Good luck.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”