cbte

来源: adxp 2004-04-26 22:58:00 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (2044 bytes)
Sorry if this created any misunderstanding here. I didn't mean to keep any secret picks from the board. But, the fact is most undervalued stocks you can find these days are low float small caps, which is understandable. Because if the stock is trade and followed by a lot of people, there will be lots of analysts following the stock and the chance that it's not full-priced is not that good. On the other hand, small cap low float usually don't have much institution interest and you can find some gems among them if you do your hard work. For example, SSPI DYTK LOOK BSQR MIKR are all good examples of that. Their businesses are turning the corner, but not so many people knew it when they were trading at basement prices. All those stocks released good news a few days after my recommendations are not just coincedence but it's really results of good dd plus long time of following. But there big risk of trading these low float low volume stocks, because it's tough to get in. If you're not experienced and don't have good disciplines, everybbody start to rush in, and you'll end up chasing high and cutting low, which is not what I want to see. I felt really bad about FCSE, because that's exactly what happened. Someone here was saying I was pumping and dumping. The fact of truth is that I'm the one end up holding the bag here. If I traded my usual way, I would've definetely sold at least half above $2.2. But I didn't want to take advantage of somebody here chasing. I felt so much respon*****ility there and it affected my judgement. I don't want this kind of lose-lose situation happen again. That's why we'll start to share my short/middle term trading ideas only among a small group of very experienced traders. If it work well, we'll add more members to the group. On the other hand, I'll going to share my long/middle term trading ideas and short term trading of high float stocks among about 180 people who asked to join the group. If you're interested in joining, you can send your email to sdrider88@yahoo.com.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”