I would like to have a try

来源: egg_cup 2004-04-27 05:07:47 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 0 次 (1109 bytes)
Lymphoma Cancer Center Nutritional Therapy

For cancer patients, optimal nutrition is important. Cancer can deplete your body's nutrients and cause weight loss. Cancer and cancer treatment can also have a negative effect on your appetite, and your body's ability to digest foods. These factors may leave you in a vulnerable condition - high nutrient need, and low nutrient intake.

You are encouraged to eat foods that provide optimal nutritional benefit. A registered dietitian consults with you to develop an individualized meal plan. Selections include fish, poultry, legumes, low-fat yogurt, fruits and vegetables, whole grains and cereals, and other healthy food choices.

According to what it says...he should be able to have a various selection. Some physicians suggest avoid potassium taking. However, some physicians debate they should take because they also lose potassim after the surgery. I think it's pretty essential because potassim maintains the body chemical environment.

I am so sorry but I have exam after 1 hour...I will check more information if you need. :)
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”