My advice

来源: estar 2019-09-29 11:57:54 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1346 bytes)
回答: 请问要求多少赡养费比较合理?好人好梦2019-09-27 17:05:21

Have a long and good conversation with your husband. Regardless of true or not, tell him that you spent 13.5 years together and raised a beautiful and smart daughter.  There were some good memories. You guys should be friends not enemies. Both of your goal is to keep your daugther happy. It is to your daughter's best interst to stay in the US. He can come back visit any time. Neither you nor he could take your daughter out of US to protect the other patrent's interest.

Does he want your daugther to be poor, out of school? I am sure he will say no, then ask him to ensure you and your daugther's life for the next 5 years and pay your daughter's college tuition. You need 2800/month to keep the house and pay the bills. That is a total of 168000 for 5 years. Ask him pay you in one big check 168,000. Save you both time and energy to look for a lawyer. If you  hire a lawyer he is going to pay more. $80K is no where near to make the cut. You and your daughter would be homeless if he cut financial support. And you will require a court order for not allowing your daughter leave the country. This is very important. As long as your daughter is with you i dont think he will be cruel enough not to support you guys. So get a court order to ban your daughter out of the country is important.

所有跟帖: 

谢estar网友,我和他说不要再用律师了,留下点钱给孩子,但他的前提就是要带走我女儿,这样他不付赡养费还要我付抚养费,否则就和我 -好人好梦- 给 好人好梦 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 09/30/2019 postreply 07:09:48

你女儿是愿意和你还是爸爸 -sslw- 给 sslw 发送悄悄话 (186 bytes) () 09/30/2019 postreply 08:41:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!