Billy Joel vs.张国荣, 你喜欢哪个版本?

来源: ghost_in_shell 2023-05-17 10:36:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (10006 bytes)

Well, we all have a face That we hide away forever And we take them out and show ourselves When everyone has gone Some are satin, some are steel Some are silk and some are leather They're the faces of the stranger But we love to try them on
Well, we all fall in love But we disregard the danger Though we share so many secrets There are some we never tell Why were you so surprised That you never saw the stranger? Did you ever let your lover see The stranger in yourself?
Don't be afraid to try again Everyone goes south Every now and then Ooh, ooh You've done it, why can't someone else? You should know by now You've been there yourself
Once I used to believe I was such a great romancer Then I came home to a woman That I could not recognize When I pressed her for a reason She refused to even answer It was then I felt the stranger Kick me right between the eyes
Well, we all fall in love But we disregard the danger Though we share so many secrets There are some we never tell Why were you so surprised That you never saw the stranger? Did you ever let your lover see The stranger in yourself?
Don't be afraid to try again Everyone goes south Every now and then Ooh, ooh You've done it, why can't someone else? You should know by now You've been there yourself
You may never understand How the stranger is inspired But he isn't always evil And he is not always wrong Though you drown in good intentions You will never quench the fire You'll give in to your desire When the stranger comes along

無謂問我今天的事 無謂去知不要問意義 有意義 無意義 怎麼定判 不想 不要 不知
無謂問我一生的事 誰願意講失落往事 有情 無情 不要問我 不理會 不追悔 不解釋意思
無淚無語 心中鮮血傾出不願你知 一心一意奔向那未來日子 我以後陪你尋覓 好故事
無謂問我傷心故事 無謂為誰不再是往事 有時 有陣時 不得已 中間經過不會知 不會知
無謂問我一生的事 誰願意講失落往事 有情 無情 不要問我 不理會 不追悔 不解釋意思
無淚無語 心中鮮血傾出不願你知 一心一意奔向那未來日子 我以後陪你尋覓 好故事
無謂問我傷心故事 無謂為誰不再是往事 有時 有陣時 不得已 中間經過不會知 不會知

所有跟帖: 

当然是哥哥 -evil- 给 evil 发送悄悄话 evil 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2023 postreply 12:38:56

哥哥 -DD2020- 给 DD2020 发送悄悄话 DD2020 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2023 postreply 13:57:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!