for michael

来源: cuimaor 2009-06-25 22:30:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1076 bytes)
just found out that Michael is gone. feel sad. he was a real star to me. no need to talk about his achievement here. just some old memories...
my mom brought a vcr tape after an abroad trip. it was michael's concert in japan. i was shocked by the music for the first time in my life. and then i got my first vinyl record - his BAD. that was like 20 years ago... i followed his music ever since... i once made a tape with some words from me and some of my favourite songs for my back then girl friend's birthday. Michael's You Are Not Along was in it... later when i was in a design studio in college, i designed a museum dedicated to his song Heal the World... i didn't listen to his music much after i came to the states. dont know why, maybe to many choices, maybe i dont want to see his face getting weirder and weirder, and hear all those negative news about him. i dont know. i prefer to have his forever young image in my head... but i still bought his Thriller 25th Anniversary cd. glad i did that... cannot belive he's gone... anyway, have save trip, Michael.

所有跟帖: 

he was a genius, a legend. Rest in Peace, the King of PoP -yeg- 给 yeg 发送悄悄话 yeg 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/25/2009 postreply 22:45:25

走好, michael -舒眉- 给 舒眉 发送悄悄话 舒眉 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2009 postreply 07:08:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”