It is unacceptable

Michele Obama said on national television: "This is the first time in my adult life that I can say I am proud of my country. "

I just can not believe that Michele Obama said so. It is unacceptable no matter how you interpret what she said. Good or bad, I love America without any conditions. I just don¡¯t believe that Michele Obama is ready for being the first lady and Obama is ready for being American president. Period.

Believe me that I love Obama too, who excites and encourages me a lot by his running for American president, but I can not accept that Michele Obama said on national television: "This is the first time in my adult life that I can say I am proud of my country.¡± or something like ¡°if you can not run your hu*****and, you can not run for president¡± which is so mean, so immature. That¡¯s one reason why I don¡¯t believe that Michele Obama is ready for being the first lady and Obama is ready for being American president.

Obamas are very good persons for sure, but not good for the White House yet, or maybe not this time, but next time when they are ready for. Anyway, they are still young who still have a chance and have a long way to go.

所有跟帖: 

美国人就喜欢坦率的人. 毕竟人家敢于说出自己的感受. -我来说说- 给 我来说说 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2008 postreply 15:38:46

so you dont' make mistakes if vote Hillary this time. -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (20 bytes) () 02/19/2008 postreply 15:45:18

好吧,发动周围人,投你暗欒的情人一几票! -我来说说- 给 我来说说 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2008 postreply 15:54:19

thanks -noworry- 给 noworry 发送悄悄话 noworry 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2008 postreply 16:48:44

haha... -why-why- 给 why-why 发送悄悄话 why-why 的博客首页 (323 bytes) () 02/19/2008 postreply 16:13:01

cool. yes. she is just not ready yet. thanks. -NoWorry- 给 NoWorry 发送悄悄话 NoWorry 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/19/2008 postreply 16:48:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!