震撼一下. 13 岁,你们看怎么办。始于足球tryout后没有入选高一级球队引发的hardwork讨论

来源: 2014-06-11 19:08:31 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:
儿子的text message:
Doctors are over rated. Surgeons need to know what to do and not have shaky hands. Yet it takes over a decade of additional education to become one

the tiger mom? She's a writer, one that got lucky. She has no more talent than the hobo on the street, yet she was the one that got noticed. She's the loser that did everything her parents didn't want her to do, and she got lucky and became successful.

The majority of people that work hard end up failing. Famous people like JK Rowling, Ben Carson, they all are lucky. They are society's pity, and they became successful by pure luck.

Hard work doesn't help you in school, that's what everyone thinks though. It takes pure raw talent to become successful, and working hard is not all but only half of it.

Really? They combined the two teams because they don't want to kill the b team players. I should've moved up and I know it. You don't understand how hard it is being the one that is in between. You have spent your life with your "hard work" mindset well no one cares.

Just don't understand anything. You grew up in China, with high levels of competition, and you think you can do the same for me.

If I'm going to be successful in this country, I'm going to have to beat the challenges here, not the ones in china.