Trip to Bulgaria

来源: chengxing 2005-12-05 10:27:32 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1477 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ chengxing ] 在 2005-12-06 07:53:27 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
After spending 5 days in Romania, I felt bored. I met some nice people and have enjoyed hearty food. There are some unexpected but nothing is too much out of way. I felt bored simply because there is nothing spectacular to see. I arrived Brasov with quite some expectations since it is named the number one tourist destination in Romania, but I cannot help of disappointment. It is truly a pretty town, but there are countless Italian towns looking similar even nicer and more interesting. I met a tour guide at the train station when I was leaving Brasov for Sighisoara. She tried to convince me to stay longer in Brasov. According to her, there are only three streets and one restaurant in Sighisoara, but Brasov is the second largest city in Romania. To me a medieval town with three streets is very interesting. Do I come to Romania to see an industry city with numerous streets? Of course I don't need to argue with her. Sighisoara eventually became my favorite town in Romania.

After Sighisoara, I decided to give up the northern Romania, instead of heading for Bulgaria. When I was waiting my night train for Sofia at Buchester central train station, I met a group of girls from Hongkong who just coming back from Bulgaria. When I told them that I am going to Sofia, they said "it is a really beautiful country, nice people and good food". I know that I have made a right decision, but I didn’t know that at the end I will like this country so much.

所有跟帖: 

nice writing, I agree with you that Bulgaria is a very special p -跳蚤- 给 跳蚤 发送悄悄话 跳蚤 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/05/2005 postreply 10:33:04

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!