王洛勇(教授)如何向越南人推销美国(幸福)梦

本文内容已被 [ AP33912 ] 在 2023-08-15 14:38:59 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

百老汇名剧《西贡小妹》里,王洛勇就是一个美国的马户角色,驻扎在越南那边,他的表情惟妙惟肖、幽默搞笑,走着,数着钱,跳着,迷倒不少美国票友。

俺这里模仿他,如何吹牛、吹美国,说在美国生活多么幸福,他也多么有本事。哈哈。许多当然是浮云,就跟马户或马云一样,其实他不一定知道他在干嘛。但是这不影响我们的华人百老汇的一号名星, 如今上海戏剧学院的王洛勇教授。回国后他还演过《林海雪原》里的共产党员,烈士杨子荣的角色。

The American Dream 美国梦 片段 by AP33912

What's that I smell in the air Sweet as a new millionaire Pre-packed, ready-to-wear Fat, like a chocolate eclair As you suck out the cream
Luck by the tail How can you fail? And best of all, it's for sale
Greasy chinks make life so sleazy In the States I'll have a club that's four-starred Men like me there have things easy They have a lawyer and a body-guard To the Johns there I'll sell blondes there That they can charge on a card
What's that I smell in the air? Sweet as a suite in Bel-air Girls can buy tits by the pair Bald people think they'll grow hair Call girls are lining time square Bums there have money to spare Cars that have bars take you there On stage each night: Fred Astaire
Shlitz down the drain! Pop the Champagne! It's time we all entertain My American dream!
Come ev'ryone, come and share Name what you want and it's there Spend and have money to spare Live like you haven't a care What other place can compare Come and get more than your share
There I will crown Miss Chinatown All yours for ten percent down The American dream!
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Richard Maltby

所有跟帖: 

啊,现在在演吗?英文名是什么? -雪晶- 给 雪晶 发送悄悄话 雪晶 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2023 postreply 13:51:12

Miss Saigon , 己经没了(以前王洛勇演主角,费翔演副角:) -AP33912- 给 AP33912 发送悄悄话 AP33912 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2023 postreply 13:56:00

唉,错过了,刚刚查了一下2018年就停演了 -雪晶- 给 雪晶 发送悄悄话 雪晶 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2023 postreply 14:35:07

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!