就这样无忧来到美国留学

来源: 2018-06-09 19:26:19 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

1985年,无忧被保送推荐,带工资,拿奖金,做为青年骨干教师,革命接班人,到省城再次上大学,学习英文专业。 
这是无忧当时作业的一部分。无忧把当时老师,只是要求介绍自己的一份简单的英文作业,给写成了自转,并以“Only A Dream” 为题, 深深地打动了这位老师,以及一些大学的教师校长们。

Only A Dream

The sun had been rising in the east. As red glow covered the earth, the meadows were in blossomed, and trees were green.  All this was cloaked with glistening water drops.  It was full of the perfume of smell of the morning.  Little hares were running and jumping. Tender deer were rubbing against each other.  Pigpens were cooing.  Monkey were jumping on and down branches. Tiny birds were singing and dancing and flying over the sky happily.

How lively and happy world is. Suddenly I got two wings, sprang from the earth, flied higher and higher into the very blue sky…

This dream reminds me of many things, which had happened in the past to my mother, my childhood, my life.

这是当时无忧的外教老师的评语,也是一手把无忧办到美国留学,并像母亲一样在美国爱护关心帮助无忧的恩人,其实,无忧的老师是那个洲的名门大户富有之人,当时就是那个洲二十几所大学的赞助懂事会成员,是州长夫人, 是洲教育委员会主要成员。

What a wonderful story!  It is powerful, honest, and maturely controlled.

Beginning with the dream was so excellent and how you were the dream symbol through the story was wonderful.

Also, the description of your early life was painful and admirable.

Not only is it a painful story, but a philosophic statement of life.

Do keep writing and send me some stories if you can. I think you are very talented and have much to offer by writing.

这是无忧的老师希望无忧到美国留学的信的一部分,后来,她还亲自给美国驻中国大使馆写信,要无忧带去签证,希望那里的人民协助无忧来美国留学,就这样无忧来到美国留学,无忧不胜感激,在如今孩子们高考之即, 愿无忧的经历对孩子们有帮助。大千世界,无奇不有,孩子们要时刻努力着,美好的前途永远属于不停努力, 时刻准备的人们,尤其是年轻的人们。

Dear Xiao K,

I hope you would not mind, but I took the liberty of reading one of your stories at a gathering at the University of C. (The Dream) .  I did not use your name.  They thought you were quite talented and amazing. So you are praised and honored on both sides of the world. During the questions after the talk, the President of the University asked “What will be next for the youngman who wrote the story?” I said “Perhaps he should study at this university.” The President agreed!  Would you be interested?

无忧出生贫寒,但一生受到好多人的帮助, 好多人甚至是违反当时政策,帮助无忧,无忧在中国出国护照,当时的市公安局局长觉得无忧可爱,提前为无忧办理护照,单位的领导觉得无忧是个人才,机会难得, 毫不阻拦,同意无忧留学,甚至当时只能折换五十美元出国,当时的兑换外汇的负责人,觉得出国那么远,前途未扑, 违反政策,特意给无忧了两百美元,而这些人,无忧是以前从来不认识,所以在无忧的心里,无忧一直觉得中国大陆的人,是非常的善良友好的, 无忧一直是感激不尽,不管是谁,无忧能帮助则帮助。

无忧当年的英文作业一部分。

无忧恩人给无忧英文作业的评语

还有无忧向中国机关单位提出出国留学的申请