Houston, we've got a problem

来源: Warsteiner 2015-05-27 21:08:33 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2559 bytes)
Scratch that, that line was so over-used, it ain't remotely funny any more.

We need a 13 in 33 TMac! 

Well, James the big-behind-lover has given up this game long time ago. It ain't happening this year.

It was a successful year considering the circumstances. Rockets need to look at their roster carefully in the off season, after the emotion is cooled down. 

They definitely need to address the PF and PG positions. D-Mo is nice, but you need another reliable veteran who can rebound and shot a jumper at decent clip. TJ should be gone for a bag of potato chips, and I am willing to do with a plain one without any spice/flavor. PB will be back, but he's no starting material, they need to have someone who can control the pace and shoot, with a solid defensive mind.

Howard's time is almost over. Les needs to open his pocket and pay some luxury tax, if he still wants to smell the taste of the ultimate success with H + H.

Smith can be kept for a reasonable price, and so is Brewer. Terry can also be had for the cheap, as some veteran assurance. But you can't play him major minutes and you can't rely on him. Prggs needs to go, immediately. Capela is a good kid with potential, but boy, he needs to sleep with a ball and practice shooting even when he goes to the toilette. 

McHale, he's there to stay, what can you do? My only hope is, that Rockets get some real veteran leadership to translate that "let's play harder" moto into games. There are lots of mental midgets on this team, led by James Harden. What a shame, what god-given talent. He needs someone to lead him to become a better player. 

WCF is not shaby at all, just the way they lost the first 3 games were a bit hard to swallow. Tomorrow is another day.

Congrats to the Warriors. They are a very good and deep team. I would probably pick the Cavs in 7, but given my record, Warriors fans might love me for this.

Curry is not my cup of tea as a basketball player, but great players are special in their own ways. Although Harden's stats are better, Curry has shown more mental toughness than James did, especially in the playoffs. A great season for Curry and his team, now it's the showdown between LBJ and Curry, but the real X-factor for the series would be Green and JR.

Let's hope for an exciting series. May the better team win. 

所有跟帖: 

祝贺火箭一个成功的赛季,值得骄傲。 -ctgolfer- 给 ctgolfer 发送悄悄话 ctgolfer 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/27/2015 postreply 21:10:29

火贱这个赛季成绩说的过去。 -羊排- 给 羊排 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/27/2015 postreply 21:13:06

小手顶起来 -万绿丛中- 给 万绿丛中 发送悄悄话 万绿丛中 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/27/2015 postreply 21:13:17

老万你是老火粉,但现在这个火箭没有精髓。谢谢你对Curry的评价。 -艾依然- 给 艾依然 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/27/2015 postreply 21:15:57

May the better team win! -老看客- 给 老看客 发送悄悄话 老看客 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/27/2015 postreply 21:23:58

写的通俗易懂。赞一个 -tscb- 给 tscb 发送悄悄话 tscb 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/27/2015 postreply 21:24:25

Told ya, same old. -inet-fan- 给 inet-fan 发送悄悄话 inet-fan 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/27/2015 postreply 21:37:59

你这个是把推妈推爸一年前对火箭的评论归纳了一下翻译成英文了 :-) -犇驰- 给 犇驰 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/28/2015 postreply 04:58:02

两分钱 -LakersFan- 给 LakersFan 发送悄悄话 LakersFan 的博客首页 (450 bytes) () 05/28/2015 postreply 08:38:20

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”