维州老师被炒,因为拒绝把自认转性男生称为“她”(而这个他只是“认为”自己是女生是她)

来源: tabby_肥猫55 2019-10-17 11:47:36 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7716 bytes)
本猪昨天天收音机NJ101.5,下午的D&D里面听到的。各位可以想到听众的电话评论的是一边倒。搜了下是这个,2018年的:

Teacher fired for refusing to use transgender student's preferred pronouns

提要一点:Here's a bit more to the story. This wasn't about using the "wrong" pronoun to the student or in their presence. It was about using it in conversations with others. Also, the teacher even offered to use the kid's new chosen male name every time instead of pronouns, but the school wouldn't accept that compromise. This gender business is getting ridiculous. People are losing their livelihoods over pronouns, for Pete's sake.

评论3000多条,俺看了,一边倒的挺老师啊。这些好玩,笑得打跌, TransBillionaire那个绝了:

**Will teachers from this point on, please call me undocumented immigrant, it will help with free tuition (and free everything else)...thanks in advance.
**If the teacher were a hijab wearing muslim woman of color who made the exact same argument, do you think the vote would have been 5-0 to fire her? Who is biased in that case?
**Fired for refusing to play make-believe? What's next, are we supposed to pretend Hillary is president as well?
**I hope he wins millions in his lawsuit, then comes back to work and refers to the kid as "It"!
**He should just show up for work the next day and assert that he “identifies” with still being employed as a teacher.
**I like cats. I want to be a cat. I'm changing my name to Sassy Kitty and my pronoun is now feline instead of she.
**I put a Lamborghini emblem on my Dodge.
I took it to the Lamborghini dealership
and they insisted it was still a Dodge.
**I identify as a TransBillionaire, but the banks still refuse to honor the checks I write.
**If the student was to be involved in an accident that required medical services then medical personnel would identify them as a female. Would she sue them?
**My preferred pronoun is “Lord”, or “Your Majesty”....but people always refuse to call me those. Can I sue ?!?!?
**(这个评论大姨妈的好搞*)There was a case of a trans boy that went to an ER with very bad cramps and told everyone he was a girl- parents stated it as well. They dismissed him (her?) as PMs based on the symptoms described, come to find out dude had a blown appendix. The medical world doesn’t go on make belief.
**Decades ago our hs gym coach called the boys “ladies”. I’m pretty sure they all got over it.
**There is a specific holiday for those that like to play make believe. Its called halloween

最后说句,本猪好久前就打定预防针,有时会问两个男生虎头和铜锤:你们会有觉得去做女人的那天吗?想把丁丁割掉吗?
两男生:靠,老妈,你疯了吗?no。。
女生双双也说俺疯了。 

最后的最后,那啥之前那个加拿大的土豆的mankind呢?下文呢?还是下面没有了?

还有,到底加拿大的国歌改了没有啊?把son字去掉了没有?

所有跟帖: 

That's why I dislike him sincerely ! -HenryLi- 给 HenryLi 发送悄悄话 HenryLi 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/17/2019 postreply 12:19:22

Same here -蓦然回首沧海月明- 给 蓦然回首沧海月明 发送悄悄话 蓦然回首沧海月明 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/17/2019 postreply 12:41:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!