The main stream media were ill-directed

来源: by心言 2016-11-09 14:31:40 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1027 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ by心言 ] 在 2016-11-09 14:32:59 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

They still surveyed the traditional voting base but Trump was pulling more votes from rural areas where people normally don't vote. I saw this possibility already before the election. When established politicians run, those people don't vote because they know nothing to change so they don't care. But when someone like Trump jumped into the election with a main slogan of CHANGE, those people would vote for him. In comparison, what is Hilary's symbol for election? Vote for a woman President? That is not enough. I would have voted for Trump too if I were not a Chinese immigrant. Now that Trump must have to do something for low income white people, he may blame for other causes when he is unable to do. 

There are many things to evolve. As a weak minority, we don't know if this is a good news or not. If things are bad, it would hurt 3 generations of us. If he is only interested in seeking favors for his own business, then everyone will  hurt. We have to find out.

所有跟帖: 

I lived in FL, NC, OH and MI before, all in manufacturing -by心言- 给 by心言 发送悄悄话 by心言 的博客首页 (163 bytes) () 11/09/2016 postreply 14:36:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”