听写字幕很难滴,二姐忒费功夫了。俺刚才听了一下,

来源: lilac09 2011-02-25 09:42:10 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3070 bytes)
回答: "An Affair to Remember" (ending) -- 征配音北京二号2011-02-25 08:19:24

这个男同学好象口齿不太利索, 有几个地方,见蓝字,俺也不一定对,仅供二姐参考

N - Nickie

T - Terry

N: I brought you a present.

T: whoops(?). . . Thank you. I, I'm sorry I . . . don't have one for you. . . I didn't think I'd be seeing you. . .

N: Oh well, I didn't expect mine. That isn't really a Christmas present. . .

T: Oh, that's why my letters came back. . .

N: I was to sent it (would have sent it, "would've sent"这里连读成)  to you, but I didn't know your address until today... She wanted you to have it. Remember?

N: So, Well, that's the reason I . . .

N: Goodbye, Terry. . .

T: Goodbye, Nickie.

N: Did(?) I painted you like that, with the shawl . I wish you could've seen it. Courbet said it was one of my best. . . I didn't think I could ever part with it. . . but there was no reason to keep it any longer. And I couldn't take money for her because well you know. So eh, Courbet told me a young woman came into the gallery and she liked it.

She saw in it what I hoped you'd see. . . So I told Courbet to give it to her. Because he said she didn't have any money, and not only that. She was. . . She was. . .

Anyway. . . I told him to give it to her. . .

Be(cause) Courbet said she wanted it so badly. And if I don't give it away (give it to her)... You know. I see Christmas season all happened(It's the Christmas season and all happened). . . And you know me. . . holly in my heart.

T: Darling, don't look at me like that.

N: Why didn't you tell me? If it had to happen to one of us, why did it have to be you?

T: It was nobody's fault but my own. I was looking up. It was the nearest thing to heaven. You were there.

T: Oh Darling, don't don't worry darling. If, if you can paint. I can walk. Anything can happen. Don't you think?

N: Yes, darling, yes yes yes.

所有跟帖: 

再听觉得你的几处改动是对的。谢谢! -北京二号- 给 北京二号 发送悄悄话 北京二号 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2011 postreply 09:52:56

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”