谢谢110抛玉引玉,把自己架在火上烤,作为非英语专业人士,写得很不错,“我信你”改得妙,当属exemplary,现对比

来源: 吉祥雨 2022-02-26 08:35:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (11352 bytes)

如下,以便对照学习:

原文

The intern whom I mentioned last time with excellent communication skills had been in US army for three years.

He told me last Sunday after he solved another case perfectly. I wondered his experience before he was admitted in the residency program. And he told me the details. He said for the first sixth months in military traning, it was very tough. For a whole 连队(英文怎么说?I forgot now), if only one person made a mistake,than the whole 连队 would do the training again, including wearing suits, running, etc. Sometimes, over one night, they had this traning several times.

So, the training in US army is very tough. The intern got promotion in the army. 

It is not surprising that he could solve some tough scenarios smoothly as an medical intern. He had excellent review in recent interns evaluation meeting by all of attendings who worked with him.  

Exemplar of native or native like English:

It turns out that intern with excellent communication skills, whom I mentioned in a previous post of mine, had been in the US Army for three years.  Last Sunday after he had solved another thorny case perfectly he told me this when I inquired about his pior experience before being admitted into the residency program.  He let me in on some very interesting details.  He said the first sixth months of military training were the toughest.  Even if just one of them messed up,the whole company would have to repeat whatever training routine they were going throughbe it suiting up,running,and what not.  Sometimes,they had to pull an all-nighter until everyone passed muster. 

So it seems that training in the US Army is very tough.  The intern did very well and got promotion in the Army. 

Given this background, it's no surprise that he can function competently in tough scenarios as a medical intern.  At a  recent intern evaluation meeting, he received excellent reviews from all the attendees who had worked with him.  

所有跟帖: 

谢谢吉祥雨花时间把原文和修改文对比总结出来!我会把它稍后放在原文中,在你的总结之上,我用蓝笔接着补一些漏和写写心得: -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (14450 bytes) () 02/26/2022 postreply 09:15:35

也欢迎你参加每周五的一句话翻译,写作业的过程学了很多,而且Idiom对表达地道英语帮助太大了:) -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/26/2022 postreply 09:19:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”