仅供参考:

来源: ibelieu 2022-02-25 18:29:46 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1177 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ ibelieu ] 在 2022-02-26 03:43:51 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 欢迎大家批改。Johnie呢?:)妖妖灵2022-02-25 17:34:20

It turns out that intern with excellent communication skills, whom I mentioned in a previous post of mine, had been in the US Army for three years.  Last Sunday after he had solved another thorny case perfectly he told me this when I inquired about his pior experience before being admitted into the residency program.  He let me in on some very interesting details.  He said the first sixth months of military training were the toughest.  Even if just one of them messed up,the whole company would have to repeat whatever training routine they were going through,be it suiting up,running,and what not.  Sometimes,they had to pull an all-nighter until everyone passed muster. 

So it seems that training in the US Army is very tough.  The intern did very well and got promotion in the Army. 

Given this background, it's no surprise that he can function competently in tough scenarios as a medical intern.  At a  recent intern evaluation meeting, he received excellent reviews from all the attendees who had worked with him.  

所有跟帖: 

哇塞!!!写得太好太好啦!大师,万分感谢!!这样太有助于英文写作提高啦!美坛可以玩【批批改改】节目!:) -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2022 postreply 18:35:23

原文挺好,我只是就着原文稍加整理而已。 -ibelieu- 给 ibelieu 发送悄悄话 ibelieu 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2022 postreply 18:40:19

获益匪浅。美坛别的节目是主持人当老师,这个批批改改是主持人当学生。希望能玩起来:) -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2022 postreply 19:06:37

@@信大师把我写的英文给批改了一下,天,改完之后是出版水平!欢迎大家来玩这个游戏!像Johnie说的,好英文是改出来的! -妖妖灵- 给 妖妖灵 发送悄悄话 妖妖灵 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/25/2022 postreply 18:39:00

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”