A letter from TangSanZang to SunWuKong

来源: 2021-11-18 14:04:36 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Dear KongKong
I've lived in Tianting for a long time. I wonder if you have a good time in Huaguoshan? I wrote this letter very slowly, because I know you cann't read fast. We have moved, but the address has not changed because we brought the house number when we moved. It rained twice this week, the first time it lasted for 3 days, the second time 4 days. Yesterday we went to buy pizza, the clerk asked: Do you want to cut into 8 slices or 12 slices? Your  thrifty madam said: cut 8 slices, 12 slices would be too many to finish. The pizza in that restaurant is pretty good, and our family will go to the restaurant on the corner of the street to have steak together another day. And your Auntie Guanyin said that you want me to send the coat, because it will be overweight when mailed, so we cut the buttons and put them in the pocket of that coat. Your Sister ChangE (嫦娥果然善变, 她的英文名字叫change呀)gave birth this morning. Because I still don’t know if it’s a male or female, so I don’t know if you would to be an aunt or an uncle. Nothing else happened recently, I will write to you again. Finally forgot to tell you: I wanted to send you money, but the envelope has been sealed.

Master TangSanZang

亲爱的空空:

在天庭住好一阵子了,不知你在花果山过得可好?我这封信写得很慢,因为知道,你看字不快。

我们已经搬家了,不过地址没改,因为搬家时顺便把门牌带来了。

这礼拜下了两次雨,第一次下了3天,第二次下了4天。

昨天我们去买比萨,店员问道:请问要切成8片还是12片?你勤俭的师母说:切8片好了,切12片恐怕吃不完。

那间店比萨还不错,改天我们全家再一起去街口的餐馆吃牛排。

还有你观音阿姨说你要我寄去的那件外套,因为邮寄时会超重,所以我们把扣子剪下来放在那件外套的口袋里了。

你常娥姐姐早上生了。因为我还不知道到底是男的还是女的,所以我不知道你要当阿姨还是舅舅。

最近没什么事,我会再写信给你。

最后忘记告诉你:本来想给你寄钱,但信封已经封上了。

师傅:唐三藏