回复:I am not me (求中译)

回答: I am not me (求中译)nitebynite2013-12-26 11:47:28

我不是我



Loneliness: awaiting in the deep darkness of the night; 
孤独,在深夜的黑暗中等待,


Sorrowfulness: hiding in the corner of the heart; 

悲伤,在心中掩埋。


 

Before I know it, I get hold of so much of time; 

在我知晓以前,我拥有如此多的时光在怀,


 

Plenty enough, To give chances to both of them. 

这时光足以静待悲伤和寂寞的到来。


 

 

Once again, deeply, fiercely, 

又一次,深深的,狂暴的,


 

They erode me, they attack me. 

他们侵蚀我,攻击我,

Letting me awaken in cry, tears rinsing my long hair; 

让我在哭泣中醒来,长发已被眼泪沾染。


 

In music, I am expecting and waiting for the dawn. 

在音乐中,我在期待黄昏的到来,

Am I not tired enough, not tired enough to fall asleep right away at my cot? 

我是否已疲倦到可以立刻睡去?


 

Am I not busy enough, not too busy to have time to sleep? 

我是否已经忙碌到无暇入眠?




 

所有跟帖: 

谢谢翻译。但是作者的幽怨表达的该充分一些。 -nitebynite- 给 nitebynite 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 12/27/2013 postreply 06:21:23

共欣赏 - 朋友的版本 -nitebynite- 给 nitebynite 发送悄悄话 (2515 bytes) () 12/27/2013 postreply 08:31:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!