社区的YY,关于在社交app里的自言自语自由度.

来源: 吭个老倌 2020-08-07 16:40:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3203 bytes)

Beware. This will most likely be my last post on this App...which is frustrating because I like really this Platform and the neighborly interaction. However, just like FaceBook and many other Bay Area technology companies, NextDoor (based in San Francisco) censors me and has kicked me out of this App three times....for doing nothing incorrect. So I tried to rejoin and entered my address (which they have in their database) and it read, “can’t give access to this address”. I put in an old address and I moved to the next stage of signing on. I was asked to enter my cell phone number and I did. Response was “invalid phone number”. Well, that’s certainly not the case. So I went Entered my wife’s cell phone and I was given access. Just like Facebook, this company uses Artificial Intelligence from all of your other sites and your buying patterns. You will be censored and “muted” if your political ideology and belief system doesn’t align to the belief system of Bay Area Big Tech. I thought NextDoor was better than this.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!