美国最新诈骗术,

来源: luxh009 2020-07-30 11:27:22 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2736 bytes)

冒充药管局 DEA 的人,骗取个人资讯,银行信息

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The Drug Enforcement Administration issued a warning Wednesday about scammers who are impersonating DEA agents to steal other people’s money and personal information.

According to the agency, some people living in Florida have fallen victim to the scam. People are receiving phone calls by someone threatening them with arrest if they don’t wire transfer thousands of dollars.

Mike Dubet, DEA assistant special agent in charge in Jacksonville, says agents will never call to tell someone they’re under investigation.

“Our way of contacting a person is not going to be via phone and letting them know that,” Dubet said. “We would go in person, identify ourselves as a DEA agent and then have a conversation with that person.”

Dubet said that two weeks ago, a scammer called his cellphone pretending to be a DEA agent and told him:

“The DEA was looking for me. There was a warrant for my arrest and I needed to call back a number,” Dubet said.

Dubet called the number back and says he was instructed by the man to give his Social Security number and bank routing number to verify the investigation.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”