You must be stronger physically, hope you are intelligent too!

来源: Euro-dollar 2018-12-18 06:58:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1573 bytes)

I grew up in a small village, and so I did do a lot of labor work. I was about 36 kilograms and 1.46m when I went to college at an age of 15. Hence, I was still a small boy at 16 and so it is not strange that I could only carry about 30 kilograms. However, I was about 1.7m and 50 kilograms when I finished my college and I could carry about 50 kilograms that time.   

When you were able to carry 60 kilograms, you should be around 18 or older. So you are a normal man, slightly stronger than I am.  Have you ever tried 80 kilograms, or 90 kilograms?

No matter you believe it or not. My father always told me: when you are able to carry 40 kilograms, say ``I can do 30", and never do 50. However, my father always asked me to run more trips than people who carry more. Basically, I can do more in 2 trips than any one else who only walks 1 time. In my mind, diligent is smart. Carrying a heavy load is stupid.

I grew up with Chinese farmers. Some of them are really clever and their wisdom is really useful.

I never compete/confront people who claims that they can carry heavy loads. So take it easy, I will never challenge you even you claim that you can carry more than 60 kilograms. 

You may disgree, but I do think that Xi Jinping is a real 250. A normal man won't say he can carry 80 kilograms to walk 10 miles, since it is a job for an ox. For me, I can do it in two trips without hurting myself.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”