正文

【心跳狂欢夜】代撬 《Call Me Maybe》感谢班长们的无私奉献!

(2022-11-01 08:39:41) 下一个

装扮秀和狂欢夜精彩绝伦,班长们辛劳付出让大家玩的痛快玩的嗨!不撬锁怎么对得起你们?

Call me Maybe

by Maybe

I threw a wish in the wellDon't ask me, I'll never tellI looked to you as it fellAnd now you're in my wayI trade my soul for a wishPennies and dimes for a kissI wasn't looking for thisBut now you're in my way
Your stare was holdin'Ripped jeans, skin was showin'Hot night, wind was blowin'Where you think you're going, baby?
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazyBut here's my number, so call me, maybeIt's hard to look right at you, babyBut here's my number, so call me, maybeHey, I just met you, and this is crazyBut here's my number, so call me, maybeAnd all the other boys try to chase meBut here's my number, so call me, maybe
You took your time with the callI took no time with the fallYou gave me nothing at allBut still, you're in my wayI beg and borrow and stealAt first sight, and it's realI didn't know I would feel itBut it's in my way
Your stare was holdin'Ripped jeans, skin was showin'Hot night, wind was blowin'Where you think you're going, baby?
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazyBut here's my number, so call me, maybeIt's hard to look right at you, babyBut here's my number, so call me, maybeHey, I just met you, and this is crazyBut here's my number, so call me, maybeAnd all the other boys try to chase meBut here's my number, so call me, maybe
Before you came into my life, I missed you so badI missed you so bad, I missed you so, so badBefore you came into my life, I missed you so badAnd you should know thatI missed you so, so bad(Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad)
It's hard to look right at you, babyBut here's my number, so call me, maybe
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazyBut here's my number, so call me, maybeAnd all the other boys try to chase meBut here's my number, so call me, maybe
Before you came into my life, I missed you so badI missed you so bad, I missed you so, so badBefore you came into my life, I missed you so badAnd you should know thatSo call me maybe
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.