鸡鸣寺樱花

走过的路,路上的景,同行的人
个人资料
正文

致写博客一周年的日子

(2022-12-03 22:40:56) 下一个

2021124号的那个冬天的夜晚,坐在床上写了第一篇博客《傻狗儿的故事》。 紧接着又写了《久远的二姨往事》。 投出去后不久,想要再修改一下,已经被放在了首页,无法再修改了。 这是我初次尝试在文学城写中文。

很久以来其实很少去看中文网站。 因为开始写中文的东西,也就开始关注别的博主,他(她)们的文章。 其中特别喜欢看博主《三步两桥》的游记。 许多出门看世界的人,都行走在《一个人的朝圣》路上,一定是一种独特的体验。

2019年的夏天,因为大学入学的纪念活动,第一次写了高考回忆的文章。这其中的挣扎和不适,又多次被返回修改的过程,却激起了我写中文的热情。 

后来开始注意那些能够打动我心的杂文随笔散文。中文里在表达一种意境美的时候,未必一定要用非常奢华的语言,这是我们母语的一个优点。当然其它语言也都会有同样的特点,只是我们很难能够做到像中文一样。

写游记,杂文,随笔,推荐音乐,歌曲。它们都与那一天的故事,事件,感悟穿叉在了一起,让我想要留下一些记忆。看到它们,会联想到当时的场景,在那个瞬间里的故事。

不知道这样的热情会持续多久,今天回头看看一年的时间,陆陆续续地写了175篇小故事,只当是一种经历,留在这里。

[To the first anniversary of blogging] On that winter night on December 4, 2021, I sat on the bed and wrote my first blog "Story of a slowing thinking cousin “ , Immediately afterwards, I wrote "The Past of the Long-ago Second Aunt". Shortly after submitting, I wanted to modify it again, but it was placed on the home page and could no longer be modified. This is my first attempt to write Chinese in Wenxuecity.

For a long time, I seldom visit Chinese websites. Since I started to write Chinese things, I keep to pay attention to other bloggers, his (her) articles. Among them, I especially like to read the travel notes of the blogger "Three Steps and Two Bridges". Many people who go out to see the world walk on the road of "A Pilgrimage", which must be a unique experience.

In the summer of 2019, because of the anniversary of celebrating when we were starting the school, I wrote an article about the memories of the college entrance examination for the first time. The struggle and discomfort, and the process of being returned and revised many times, aroused my enthusiasm for writing Chinese.

Later, I began to pay attention to those essays, and prose that could touch my heart. When expressing a kind of artistic conception in Chinese, it is not necessary to use very luxurious language, which is an advantage of our mother tongue. Of course, other languages shall have the same characteristics, but it is difficult for us to be like Chinese.

Write travel notes, essays, recommend music, songs, they are all intertwined with the stories, events, and sentiments of that day, making me want to leave some memories. When you see them, you will think of the scene at that time, the story in that moment.

I don’t know how long this kind of enthusiasm will last. Looking back today, I have written 175 short stories one after another. It is just an experience and I will stay here.

论坛链接

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.