鸡鸣寺樱花

走过的路,路上的景,同行的人
个人资料
正文

街道上马蹄声脆脆

(2022-12-15 13:50:45) 下一个

年末的脚步声越来越近,当夜晚来临时,重重的寒气也笼罩在了四周,让人想卷缩在温暖之中。

我们这个社区有一个传统,总是在圣诞节之前的两个星期里 ,雇来马拉车,在夜幕里,慢悠悠地走在社区的道路上,让社区居民欣赏自己的家园。马蹄敲打在地上,发出清脆的声音, 慢慢走远了, 不久它们又出现在了附近,会持续一个小时左右。

2022年即将过去的时候,会有怎样的故事留在记忆里? 

2021年的岁末年初第一场大雪,覆盖了周围社区,磊做的温室大棚周围,积雪堆积在它上面,自然发芽长大的几颗苹果树存活了下来,在2022年的夏天,它们都有5尺多高了,在经历第二个冬天的季节,没有温室的日子《温室》。

在进入2022年的时候,以为将是漫长岁月,其实昨天已经过去快一年了,下一个滑雪的季节已经开始了。在落基山里,滑雪是它冬季最重要的活动之一,喜欢的人,会年年重复着同样的事情,虽然花费从几十元,上涨到了几百元以上。2022年是滑雪季里最好的一年,软硬适中的厚雪,促使我们登上了起伏不平的黑道上《滑雪》。

美食还是很让人愉快的事情。那些的余香都还一直存留在嘴边,其中第一次尝试的腊八粥,糯糯可口的美味,在我们的生活里不时被提起。平常的日子里,需要这样的回味,让人觉得有滋有味的东西不是太遥远《美食》。

回味多年前春节的热闹场面,会让封闭的生活增加一点幸福感。谁会知道未来会怎样? 只在回望的时候才会看清楚。

曾经在2月初的时候,一位朋友问战争会发生吗?我肯定地说不会的。结果它很快爆发,且一直持续到了现在,许多事情都是无法预料得到的。当初看到战争开始的时候,以为不可避免地乌克兰将遭受失败告终的结局,而他们已经坚持了10个月了,还在继续努力《战争与和平

在没有任何心理准备的时候,就告别了春天,送走了朋友。有人选择在自己合适的时候,挥手告别了熟悉的环境,熟悉的声音,他们似乎并没有那么的沉重,尽管我们有太多的不舍《告别.

这个夏天有了更多机会走进国家公园,《Bad Lands 国家公园》,《落基山国家公园》,《约书亚树国家公园》和《Acadia国家公园》。不是那种匆匆忙忙去到此一游的走过。在落基山国家公园里和Moose的近距离接触,造成它发怒疯狂的奔来 ,让人体验到彼此尊重的必要,不要跨越彼此的界限很重要。

出门在外面的时候,赏心悦目的感觉就是,你是我眼中的最美的风景,无意中我也是你眼中的一道彩虹《偶遇》,愉悦了彼此的相遇。

结交新朋友或是一个人的旅途,常常都会有意想不到的收获,当然更多的是精神上的愉悦。就像读一篇精彩的文章,会打开你的眼界。因为我们生活的范围很窄,限制了我们的视域,每一次的遇见,都是一堂难得的机会《旅途》和 《花园》。

读书学习也许应该是一个长久的生活状态吧,不为了特别的目的,就像每日生活中的基本需要那样平常。我们的大脑非常的奇特,你让它休息,它会好不吝惜地放任自流。你如果说让它开始一段新的旅程,它会和你讨价还价。但当你迈出第一步之后,它一定会在前面等着你的到来,你会发现原来自己还能拥有这样的能力"Llama"。

许多的时候,我们是在说什么,我们自己都会觉得模棱两可,这就是为什么我们需要语言上的交流,理清思绪需要过程,虽然仅仅是在冬天里的一段《夜话》,值得玩味一下。

将要进行最后的世界杯决赛,阿根廷队与法国队的比赛,将在12/18星期天上午进行。 我希望阿根廷队能赢,也许是我喜欢上梅西,成为了他的球迷粉丝。看过他半决赛中的比赛,终于知道为什么如此多他的粉丝,被他吸引。 做人做事理应如此,执着、专注、谦卑、自律《世界杯》。

2022年并不需要刻意追求,只要顺其自然就好。回头发现一年前定下来的所有旅程,居然都顺利完成了。

2022,你好!

The footsteps at the end of the year are getting closer and closer. When the night comes, the heavy cold also shrouds the surroundings, making people want to curl up in the warmth.

There is a tradition in our community. In the two weeks before Christmas, horse-drawn carts are always hired to walk slowly on the roads of the community at night, so that the residents of the community can appreciate their homes. The horseshoes knocked on the ground, making a crisp sound, and slowly moved away, and soon they appeared nearby again, which lasted for about an hour.

When 2022 is about to pass, what kind of stories will remain in memory?

The first heavy snow at the end of the year and the beginning of the year in 2022 covered the surrounding communities. The snow piled up around the greenhouse made by Lei, and several apple trees that germinated naturally survived. In the summer of 2022, they are all more than 5 feet high. In the second winter season, there is no "Greenhouse" in the days of the greenhouse.

When entering 2022, I thought it would be a long time, but in fact, almost a year has passed when it was just yesterday, and the next skiing season has already begun. In the Rocky Mountains, skiing is one of the most important activities in winter. People who like it will repeat the same thing every year, although the cost has risen from tens of dollars to more than hundreds of dollars. 2022 was the best year of the ski season. The moderately soft and hard snow prompted us to "ski" on the black diamond skiing track.

Food is still a pleasant thing. Those lingering fragrances are still lingering in our mouths. Among them, the Laba soup we tried for the first time, which is glutinous and delicious, is mentioned from time to time in our lives. In ordinary days, such an aftertaste is needed, and it is not too far away to make people feel that something delicious is "Gourmet".

Recalling the lively scenes of the Spring Festival many years ago will add a little happiness to the closed life. Who knows what the future holds? It's only clear when you look back.

Once in early February, a friend asked if war would happen? I definitely say no. It turned out that it exploded very quickly, and it has continued until now, and many things were unforeseen. When I first saw the war start, I thought it was inevitable that Ukraine would suffer the end, and they have been at it for 10 months, and they are still fighting "War and Peace"

Without any preparation, I bid farewell to spring and sent my friends away. Some people choose to wave goodbye to the familiar environment and familiar voice when they are suitable. They don't seem to be so heavy, although we have too much reluctance to let go "Farewell"

This summer has more opportunities to walk into national parks, "Bad Lands National Park", "Rocky Mountain National Park", "Joshua Tree National Park" and "Acadia National Park". It's not the kind of rush to get here. The close encounter with Moose in the Rocky Mountain National Park, causing it to run wild and angry, made people realize the need for mutual respect and the importance of not crossing each other's boundaries.

When going out, the pleasing feeling is that you are the most beautiful scenery in my eyes, and unintentionally, I am also a rainbow in your eyes "encounter", which makes us happy to meet each other.

Making new friends or traveling alone, there are often unexpected gains, of course, more spiritual pleasure. It's like reading a wonderful article that will open your eyes. Because the scope of our life is very narrow, which limits our field of vision, every encounter is a rare opportunity “ journey “ and "Garden ".

Perhaps reading and studying should be a long-term state of life, not for any special purpose, just as common as the basic needs in daily life. Our brains are very strange, you let it rest, and it will let it go without mercy. If you tell it to start a new journey, it will bargain with you. But when you take the first step, it will definitely be waiting for you in front of you, and you will find that you still have this ability to start a new thing“Llama ”.

Many times, we feel ambiguous about what we are talking about, which is why we need communication, and it takes a process to clarify our thoughts. Although it is only a section of "Night Talk" in winter, it is worth pondering.

The World Cup final match between Argentina and France will take place on Sunday morning, 12/18. I hope Argentina wins, maybe I like Messi and become his fan. After watching his semi-final match, I finally know why so many of his fans are attracted to him. This is the way to be a person who has been doing things, persistence, concentration, humility, and self-discipline"World Cup".

In 2022, there is no need to deliberately pursue, just let it take the easy. Looking back, I found that all the journeys planned a year ago had been successfully completed.

Hello 2022!

论坛链接

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (2)
评论
鸡鸣寺过客 回复 悄悄话 回复 'la-vie' 的评论 : 哈哈,将美好放在心里,将眼目投向远方。
la-vie 回复 悄悄话 喜欢你这个年终总结,世界很疯狂,生活很美好。
登录后才可评论.