西游记

所谓未来,不过是往昔; 所谓希望,不过是命运。从东向西,是往昔,也是命运。
个人资料
正文

【心跳万圣节】暖场 《梨涡浅笑》by 小赛

(2022-10-27 14:04:02) 下一个

一到蒙面,就会有满天飞的马甲,啥木匠,啥斑马,还有啥一代宗师赛原唱/梦工厂的,你们必须这么炫富吗??留着锦衣夜行不香吗??像俺们穷人只好留着羡慕的泪水,看着你们装。朱门酒肉臭啊,这是一个神马世道?!

一首老歌,《梨涡浅笑》,是粤语歌大神许冠杰1976年的作品。我唱的是张玮珈版,跟许歌神的原版颇有不同之处,很女生,哈哈。

故事分界线。。。不会出谜,只好上故事了。 AND,跟风景班,我也出个选择题。以下四个statements,只有一个是假的:

A。我上过电视 (哈哈,别说这不是送分!!)

B。我开过飞机

C。我参与过吉尼斯世界纪录

D。我玩儿过悬崖跳水

---------------------------------------------------------

这个以前在其他坦发过,听过看过的小伙伴可以略过了 。。

I was on TV

A while ago I saw someone post a “lifetime bucket list”. There were 25 or maybe 30 items on the list and I remember going through it and realized I’m only 2 items shy from completion (getting a tattoo, and skydiving).

When I shared my result with my friends, they were surprised that I have accomplished “being on TV”.

So, here’s my story:

When my son was young, he was a super big fan for Pandas. Back then, we still had two pandas at the Toronto Zoo. The male is named Da Mao, and the female is named Er Shun. We went to the Zoo almost every month just to see these two celebrities.

One day, it was Da Mao’s birthday. The Zoo was hosting a big party for him and of course we had to join the party. My son made a beautiful birthday card for Da Mao the night before wishing him happy birthday and telling him how much he loves him. Next morning, we went to the zoo as early as we could. Although there was a huge lineup, we were among the first crowd to get in. To our surprise, there were already a TV crew there from our local station covering this story and they were just interviewing a young Chinese girl. And there we go, me and my son ended up being part of the interview as the background zoo visitors.

My friends thought I was being sneaky for calling this (quote and unquote) “being on TV”. But hey, I did make my appearance on TV, have you? Ever? LOL

梨涡浅笑 可知否奥妙

寂寞心锁暗动摇 魂消魄荡身飘渺

被困扰 怎得共渡蓝桥

梨涡轻照 映出花月调

但望相看慰寂寥 时刻与共享分秒

愿折腰 今生效同林鸟

梨涡浅笑 似把君邀

绮梦轻泛浪潮 春宵犹未觉晓

梨涡虽俏 悲欢竟逆料

乐极痴恋变恨苗

情丝寸断一朝了

梦已消 花依旧玉人渺

梨涡浅笑 似把君邀

绮梦轻泛浪潮 春宵犹未觉晓

梨涡虽俏 悲欢竟逆料

乐极痴恋变恨苗

情丝寸断一朝了

梦已消 花依旧玉人渺

梦已消 花依旧玉人渺

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (4)
评论
xiaosai 回复 悄悄话 回复 '艾唱' 的评论 :

哈哈,抱抱艾唱亲,你的蒙面也把我蒙倒了。装扮秀,还全亏了你家豆腐,要不我也猜不出来 LOL
艾唱 回复 悄悄话 好听好听真好听。小panda太cute啦。Happy Halloween 亲:)我也猜错啦。
xiaosai 回复 悄悄话 回复 '菲儿天地' 的评论 :

哈哈哈哈。。 抱抱菲儿。。 谢谢来听歌。 答案是D呢 ;)
菲儿天地 回复 悄悄话 哈哈哈,what a cool story! 三个答案里面是C吧:)小塞厉害!
登录后才可评论.