鲁迅博客

横眉冷对千夫指,俯首甘为孺子牛。
个人资料
正文

给某国元首去信

(2020-08-04 08:46:39) 下一个
本次疫情让那些道貌岸然的所谓民主国家都凶相毕露,让人感到很厌恶。不仅如此,我最近也遇到了一些列噩梦,再结合以前的经历,我更感到一个在深化改革开放之中并充满活力的中华是那么地亲切。在这样的反差之下,我于今日提笔给某国的元首去信,信的内容如下。我还要给中国政府去信,表达在香港问题上对中国政府的支持,也请那些装模做样的所谓民主国家先把自己本国的丑事处理好,再来指教别人。人最起码的价值是懂得廉耻。

母亲告诉我,她的一位熟人最近从比利时回来了,因为那位熟人在比利时时常遭受暴力,而那里的警察更是不作为,最后,这些施暴者都逃之夭夭。

听到母亲讲到这事,我一点不惊讶,那些所谓的民主政府都是那个德行,至少,在任何的领域里,都不会做得比中国好。

请看信的内容(为了隐私,我在此将信中的一些数据进行了替换,里面的dddd代表数字,XXXX代表某国的名称):

About dddd years ago when I came into xxxx from China, I found everything in xxxx is beautiful and natural. But during these dddd years, China marches so fast in economy development. The development makes this country look much more attractive than other countries including  xxxx. In comparison with China, xxxx has been looked as less developed in both economy and humanity. Putting together  the officials both of China and xxxx, the chinese communiste officials look have much more humanity than thats of xxxx. As servants to the chinese public,these chinese communiste officials work hard for the people and serve the people. During the present pandemic, these chinese officials march ahead and are sacrificing their lives to save the lives of others. The is why the mortality of the pandemic in China is only 4000 in 1.4billions of the population vers  dddd  of the mortality in xxxx  in only dddd millions of the population.

Recently, I have gone through some nightmares in xxxx. My commercial building was attacked by Molotove cocktail ,but until right now, no suspect has been arrested. If this had occurred  in China ,the criminal must have been arrested.  xxxx is  so friendly with crime.

A restaurent , my tenant,makes some noise with his cooking ventilation. The inspector of the city neglects the lease and the civil code of xxxx and even asks me ,the owner of the building, to repaire the ventilation of the tenant. So absurd! It is really autocracy! They govern the city with their mentality instead of the law.

More nightmares I  experienced  have to be exposed, but they are so long to say.......

As for the present issue of Hongkong, xxxx  makes irresponsible remarks and makes itself as a pretended perfect democracy and freedom. Please shut up before you have corrected your own humain right problem in xxxx. I'm missing China now. At least, xxxx is not doing better than China in everywhere.
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (4)
评论
鲁迅九 回复 悄悄话 回复 '北佛风光' 的评论 : 你对我的这些感悟有异议吗?
鲁迅九 回复 悄悄话 回复 '北佛风光' 的评论 : 【鲁九啊, 你这是一杆子打翻一船人。 你这句话一说, 城里的读者都跑了。
连你的铁杆伙伴 北极的星 也不来了。 哈哈】

评:如果有你来此,那也行。 能敢于指责这些装模做样的家伙也需要敢于担当的精神。美国共和党议员和福奇之间交流,那位议员给福奇的话上纲上线,颇有文革之风,让我感到文革的癫狂并不是毛贼专有。
北佛风光 回复 悄悄话 回复 '鲁迅九' 的评论 : “本次疫情让那些道貌岸然的所谓民主国家都凶相毕露,让人感到很厌恶。”

鲁九啊, 你这是一杆子打翻一船人。 你这句话一说, 城里的读者都跑了。
连你的铁杆伙伴 北极的星 也不来了。 哈哈
鲁迅九 回复 悄悄话 我这个人没有纯政治信仰,要说信仰,邓小平的改革开放的思想是我唯一的信仰。我只认物质,并通过物质的手段来检验一切政治思想观念,能带来好处和繁荣的,那一定是正确的。
登录后才可评论.