宁静纯我心 感得事物人 写朴实清新. 闲书闲话养闲心,闲笔闲写记闲人;人生无虞懂珍惜,以沫相濡字字真。
个人资料
  • 博客访问:
文章分类
归档
正文

Alain DeLon阿蘭·德隆 (夢中情人)

(2019-10-11 09:25:14) 下一个

Alain DeLon阿蘭·德隆 (夢中情人) was my dream lover upon watching his movie "Zorro" (Chinese translation) - His facial feature, his blue eyes, his gaze, his act, his smile, ... Unbelivale, he is (age 83)! It seems it's yesterday !  A lot of water has flowed under the bridge since I knew his art of acting; however, he's the first foreign character stuck in my heart. The second A lot of water under the bridge was "CASABLANCA" - "With Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Paul Henreid, Claude Rains. A cynical American expatriate struggles to decide whether or not he should help his former lover and her fugitive husband escape French Morocco."

Revisiting his story, I caught up with surprise to know  (Ref. 1) the hardship of his childhood: " Second, "

(Ref. 2) Early film roles[edit] At Cannes, Delon was seen by a talent scout for David O. Selznick. After a screen test Selznick offered him a contract, provided he learn English."

#3 - my favorite: He's playing the title character (Don Diego de la Vega/Zorro - Yes, he played both characters) in the 1975 Italian-French film Zorro. - Which got me up to now. (He's 40 years old).

==================

Ref. 1 - Early life[edit]

Alain Delon was born in Sceaux, Seine (now Hauts-de-Seine), Île-de-France, an upscale suburb of Paris. His parents, Édith (née Arnold; 1911–1995) and Fabien Delon (1904–1977), divorced when Delon was four.[1] Both remarried and as a result, Delon has a half-sister and two half-brothers. His paternal grandmother was Corsican, from Prunelli-di-Fiumorbo.[2] When his parents divorced, Delon was sent to live with foster parents. When those died, his parents shared him but the arrangement proved unsatisfactory. He attended a Catholic[3] boarding school, the first of several schools from which he was expelled because of unruly behavior. Teachers once tried to persuade him to enter the priesthood because of his aptitude in religious studies.[citation needed] At 14, Delon left school, and worked for a brief time at his stepfather's butcher shop. He enlisted in the French Navy three years later, aged 17, and in 1953–1954, he served as a fusilier marin in the First Indochina War. Delon has said that out of his four years of military service he spent 11 months in a military jail for being "undisciplined".[citation needed]"

Alain Delon

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to navigationJump to search

Alain Delon
Delon Le Guépard (cropped).jpg
Delon in The Leopard (1963)
Born
Alain Fabien Maurice Marcel Delon

(1935-11-08) 8 November 1935 (age 83)
Residence Chêne-Bougeries, Switzerland, Douchy, Loiret, France.
Citizenship French
Swiss (since 1999)
Occupation Actor
Years active 1957–2012
Spouse(s) Nathalie Delon
(1964–69)
Partner(s) Romy Schneider (1958–63)
Mireille Darc

(1968–82)
Anne Parillaud Catherine Pironi

Rosalie van Breemen (1987–2001)
Children Christian Aaron Boulogne

Anthony Delon Anouchka Delon

Alain-Fabien Delon
Website www.alaindelon.ch

Alain Fabien Maurice Marcel Delon (French: [al?? d?l??]; born 8 November 1935) is a French actor and businessman. He is known as one of Europe's most prominent actors and screen sex symbols from the 1960s. He achieved critical acclaim for roles in films such as Rocco and His Brothers (1960), Plein Soleil (1960), L'Eclisse (1962), The Leopard (1963), The Yellow Rolls-Royce (1965), Lost Command (1966) and Le Samouraï (1967). Over the course of his career Delon worked with many well known directors, including Luchino Visconti, Jean-Luc Godard, Jean-Pierre Melville, Michelangelo Antonioni and Louis Malle. He acquired Swiss citizenship in 1999.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alain_Delon

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.