【浪漫旋韵】C’est La Vie 這就是人生– Chyi Yu


















    C'est La Vie. 人生如斯



    Your leaves all turned to brown?

    你的葉是否已盡數轉為金黃

    Will you scatter them around you?

    你是以就任它們散落身旁

    C'est La Vie.

    人生如斯

    Do you love?

    你還愛嗎

    And then how am I to know

    而我該如何得知

    If you don"t let your love show for me?

    如果你不讓它向我表白

    Oh~~ C'est La Vie.

    啊 這就是人生

    Oh~~ C'est La Vie.

    啊 這就是人生

    Who knows, who cares for me?

    有誰知我 有誰在乎我

    C'est La Vie. 這就是人生

    In the night, do you light a lover"s fire?

    夜里 你是否仍能燃起愛的營火

    Do the ashes of desire for you remain?

    對你的渴望已成灰燼 是否仍在

    Like the sea, there"s a love too deep to show.

    如同大海一般對你的愛因深無痕

    Took the storm before my love flowed for you.

    只有暴風雨才能讓它湧向你

    C'est La Vie. 這就是人生 如同一首歌

    Like a song, out of time and out of time,

    如同一首歌 走了調 落了拍對你

    All I needed was a rhyme for you

    我只求找到一個韵腳 我只求找到一个韵脚

    C'est La Vie.

    這就是人生

    Do you give, do you live from day to day?

    你是否仍能付出 你是否一日挨過一日

    Is there no song I can play for you.

    已經沒有我能為你演奏的歌了嗎

    C'est La Vie. 這就是人生
    >






     


    所有跟帖: 

    顶~~,喜欢齐豫! -快乐酿的酒- 给 快乐酿的酒 发送悄悄话 快乐酿的酒 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/28/2007 postreply 02:38:35

    请您先登陆,再发跟帖!