Creative marriage blocking and warranty issues

来源: gulleyblack 2018-12-18 00:53:23 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2953 bytes)

Wedding day "gambling-door" is an important link, many times the bridesmaid will pretend to intercept, difficult to meet the man, and will ask the man for red envelopes, which means happiness. So what are some creative wedding blocking issues and warranties to spite the groom? Here you will be presented with the creative marriage blocking problem and guarantee certificate, women are merciless oh.

The creative marriage block door question and the guarantee certificate make trouble the man more implied happy

Marriage is a problem

1. The advantages of the bride, more than 10, cannot be repeated.

My wife's birthday? How many years and months? The lunar calendar?

How to address the bride, let him find ten names (wife, baby,). The bride's nickname does not count as zhou's well-known name.

All the important anniversaries between you and him are like the first time you met, the first time you kissed, the day you proposed Can he remember? Take advantage of this day to test his memory.

The weeding day is noon, and sweat drips down the soil. Who knows dish Chinese food, grain all hard. * the name and author of the poem.

What is the date of the first meeting?

7. "I love you" in eight languages; Reference languages: English, Japanese, French, Korean, German, cantonese, Shanghai, chaoshan, mandarin, hakka.

Read more at:red bridesmaid dresses uk

Sing two songs with your wife's name.

Say 6 reasons to let the bride let you in.

10. With the most coquetry hair satay most flesh-acid pour the voice of the whole hall loudly shout "wife I love you, save me, open the door quickly".

11. Mother-in-law's birthday or cell phone number.

Singing the moon represents my heart, and the last heart word should end with a trailing sound.

Say 10 festivals that require gifts for your wife.

14. Report to the bride.

My wife loves 10 things to eat.

Read more at:blue bridesmaid dresses uk

更多我的博客文章>>>
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!