my points

来源: JJMMs 2004-06-13 10:41:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1193 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ JJMMs ] 在 2004-07-07 12:48:09 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 回复:一件非常麻烦的事scoopydoo2004-06-11 21:09:34
1. It's easy for a company to process a lawsuit at the CourT cause' it's almost 100% sure that every company has its own contract-based agency.So it's a routine buisness for them.

2. Lawsuit will cost much more money. But keep in mind, the cost will be paid by the lose side, this is the reason why both sides will take every factors into consideration carefully before coming to the court. I mean both sides will take risk. In your case, for example, the possibilities for the company can be: (1) if they lose the case, they won't get any money from you, and they will pay the cost; (2) If they win the case, they will ask for much more money than they asked for right now. Similarly , the possibilities for you can be (1): if you win the case you won't need pay anything, and you may even ask for money from the company for the time/money you spend for preparing the case. (2). if you lose the case, you will pay more.

I had a lawsuit against an insurane company, what I mentioned are based on my own experience.

Finally, my would say : "being a nice guy here, and that's the only way to avoid from any troubles".

I had a very, very deep lessen.

所有跟帖: 

one correction -scoopydoo- 给 scoopydoo 发送悄悄话 (130 bytes) () 06/13/2004 postreply 20:29:33

one correction for you -随笔提一点儿- 给 随笔提一点儿 发送悄悄话 (88 bytes) () 06/24/2004 postreply 18:32:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”