here is some thing crazy

来源: 七把叉他哥 2004-05-01 16:51:55 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (909 bytes)
i live in NY and my neighbor is basically a very hard person to deal with. Her house was burnt down 2 yrs ago and when they were rebuilding the house last winter, I put up a fence in between to protect my yard. She was ballistic abt it and threatened to take it down, and she did not. A few months passed by. I heard from my other neighbors that she was talking abt that she sent me (or my lawyer ) a registered letter and she is charging me $500/day as long as the fence is up!!! The fact is, I did not receive any letter and I don;t think my lawyer did either (if they did , they would contact me already). This sounds so absurd! Should I worry? Is there a way for people to do such thing like claiming to charge people like this? What if there was a letter but for some crazy reason we did not get it and she thought we did, what would happen if that's case? Advices would be appreciated. Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

we found out she doesnt tell -七把叉他哥- 给 七把叉他哥 发送悄悄话 (354 bytes) () 05/01/2004 postreply 16:58:41

Interesting enough. You'd -law111- 给 law111 发送悄悄话 (452 bytes) () 05/01/2004 postreply 18:11:32

her house is very close to the -七把叉他哥- 给 七把叉他哥 发送悄悄话 (353 bytes) () 05/01/2004 postreply 19:14:56

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”