提供信息:推荐两本了解癌症和抗癌的好书

来源: tournier 2014-08-18 07:14:33 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4685 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ tournier ] 在 2014-08-18 07:15:52 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
我本来想从从容容专门出一贴的,但看到这么多求助癌症治疗的贴子,就不再等了,尽早告诉大家。这两本书对患者和家属来说,里面的信息非常有帮助,大家可以先读读书评看看其他读者的反应。

在过去的一百年里,西方其实出了不少杰出的医生和研究者,他们对癌症治疗探索和供献是惊人的。为什么许多真正有效而不昂贵的疗法不为人所知?我在生气地时候曾说过不少,大家自己去读书广泛了解再下结论吧。

来健坛这么久,我给人们的印象似乎是逢西医必反。其实这是大错特错!我反的只是西医用对抗疗法治慢性病,看看我在这里极力promote过的医生哪个不是西医?而且全都是MD。

好了,不想辩了,救人更要紧。

Cancer-Free: Your Guide to Gentle, Non-toxic Healing by Bill Henderson
In November 1990, Bill’s wife, Marjorie, began a four-year bout with ovarian cancer. She died on November 1, 1994. In Bill’s own words, “Her many operations, chemotherapy treatments and intense pain made her wish often in her last two years for a quick death…I now believe that the treatment she received was the cause of her death, not the cancer. I have read widely in the ensuing years, searching for alternative cancer treatments. I have found over three hundred and fifty.”  Bill is an expert on natural and alternative cancer therapies. There is tons of great info in this book. Highly Recommended.

Cancer: Step Outside the Box by Ty Bollinger
This book explains the facts and deceptions about cancer and cancer treatments, it documents multiple cases suppression of effective natural cancer treatments, it details the most potent advanced cancer treatment protocols, and it clearly explains the relationship between nutrition and cancer. This is a comprehensive book on alternative cancer treatments and health. Once you learn about the many natural options to treat cancer it can be a bit overwhelming, but that’s a positive problem for sure. Highly Recommended.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢,知识就是力量,欣赏好学善于独立思考的同学 -随意- 给 随意 发送悄悄话 随意 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/18/2014 postreply 08:27:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”