回复:depress, suicide

来源: jlz 2009-02-17 22:35:11 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1522 bytes)
I had depression 4 years ago, one of my friend also had it years ago. At that time, I really felt hopeless. Like a in a black room with no light. My friend went to local hospital Emergecy Room (ER), and stayed there for two weeks.
I did same thing, when the condition get worse (have suicidal thought), I also went to local hospital ER, stay there almost two weeks, it helped me a lot, a lot, letting me see the light from dark. I tried two or three different kinds of medicine, and finally found one which works for me. Be patient when you try out different medicines, it would take days to find out whether it works for you. (At that time, I felt I could not even bear to wait days to find out. Be patient. I know it is very hard.) You could start feel, this month is better than last month, once you find the corrrect medicine, and change your mind set, you could feel you are better month by month, it is not day by day, but after couple months, when you look back, you could say, yes, I am better than two months ago. Regarding changing your mind set. I read a book during my recovering, it is about "Mother Teresa", which opened my eyes, let me see there are all kind of livings, some of them maybe very poor materially, but could be very joyful, I am still learning it. Right now, I am totally recoved, do not take any medicine anymore. It took me 3 years. You could recover! Yes you could! I went thru this, my friend went thru this. Remember, be patient. It takes month by month, even couple years like me.

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!