回复:关于对疼痛的不同处理看中美临床医疗原则的差异(1)(ZT)

来源: 医实注行 2010-12-17 14:27:25 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1529 bytes)

As a pain management physician and anesthesiologist, I will provide some information in English. You might use it someday if you are in the pain someday in the hospital with or without operation; or you have chronic pain daily.

1. You have the right to have no pain in the any hospital in US.

2. if you suffer the pain, please tell the nurse or doctor: "My pain number is 10/10 ( 0/10 is no pain, 10/10 is the most excruciating pain), please help me."...... if you could not get the pain control, tell them: " please call pain management to help me." Note: only anesthesia pain management provide pain control in hospital in US. they can control your pain..... any pain: surgical operation pain, injury pain, cancer pain and chronic pain.

3.if you have any language issue, tell them: "No English, Chinese please". it is law to provide you information in your language in US.

4. Please remember: Control your pain before the pain control you. ---- tell your doctor: No English, Chinese please, PAIN.  

If you do not tell them, they do not know what you are suffering. I meet a lot of chinese patient, but they did not tell.... you should know: they will ask you about your pain while you are in the hospital every 4 hours when the nurse check your blood pressure, heart rate, breath rate, temperature and pain numbner. Every hospital follow this rule.... it is law in US.

P.S. Pain management is not epidural ..... it is much more than epidural....it is everything.

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!