Over-charged by dental office -- Please help!

来源: wenxue06 2011-08-19 13:55:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1025 bytes)
Any suggestion what to do to fight with my kids' dental office?

Just found out that actually my 2 kids have got over-charged for cleaning since last year.

1 year ago, our dental insurance plan got changed, but the dental office did not tell us that they become out-of-network. We did not know it and assume it's still in the network, then there were extra charges ($10 for last year, and $55 for this year) My hu*****and did not ask but paid them every time except the last time ($22).

When I called the offcie to ask about the $22 charge, and then the office told me it's due to the fact that it's out of network...

The dental office does not want to give us discount on the $22 -- cleaning for my 3-year old, claims if they do it, then it's not fair to their other out-of-network patients...

I agree $55 is not a lot of money, but do not feel fair too since they have never told us. Some of the local out-of-network dentists have no charge for cleaning...

Any advice, please.

所有跟帖: 

get estimation from office each time before -美西游子- 给 美西游子 发送悄悄话 美西游子 的博客首页 (108 bytes) () 12/19/2011 postreply 22:37:43

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!