Urgent help about my dental work, please!

来源: greencard2005 2009-01-21 09:21:14 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2082 bytes)
Sorry I could not type Chines, I did some dental work last August by an American dentist, before I went there, I had some cavity need to be filled, among them, there are two cavity in one toonth, and another one at the nearly tooth, once i saw the dentist, and he gave me a check and told me the tooth with two cavity has to do the (partially crown) onlay, which means drill the all surface of tooth and cover with a crown(not the whole tooth crown), I hesitate at that time and he insisted to do that because he told me if he only fill the cavity, the tooth will be broken, I had plan to go back China after a few days, so I do not have time for second opinion, and at that time, I trust him, so he did my dental work with one tooth filled the cavity and one tooth with onlay(partially crown which is very expensive), after I went home and took a look in the mirror, I regret so much, not only because the super epensive charge, but because he drilled whole surface of my tooth off which is irrversible, but it was not the worst thing, I could not use my side which the dental work did to bite the hard food for a week, so I went back to the dentist, and he ajusted it twice and told me I am fine and I need to wait for a while, but after 3 month, I still could not bite, I emailed him, and he told me the only thing is wait, now it has been already 5 month, I still could not use my left sid to bite, and now I even could not drink the hot/cold, then I called him again to make an appointment to try to figue it out, then I was told if it is only a simple exam, I am fine, if I need to redo some dental work, I have to pay by myself, what a ridiculous!!!

My question is:
1) My APPOINTMENT IS TOMMORROW, do you have any suggestion? I have no eperince to deal with dentist, especially this greedy one, do I have to pay or how can I argue with him?
2)I am very upset with this dentist, if I need to do some detal work and he asks me to pay, can I sue him? is it possible to win? what do I need and how to do that?

Thank you very much and any opinion is welcome!

所有跟帖: 

觉得很遗憾。牙齿如果被打磨太多或钻的太深,就会这样。唉 -绿一- 给 绿一 发送悄悄话 绿一 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/21/2009 postreply 10:34:12

请看悄悄话。 -绿一- 给 绿一 发送悄悄话 绿一 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/22/2009 postreply 11:01:48

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!