BF3官方论坛FAQ更新了,有关于丝瓜(Squad)的重要消息

来源: 熊猫不害人 2011-10-05 08:43:10 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3969 bytes)

原文+翻译

WILL THERE BE DOWNTIMES DURING THE BATTLEFIELD 3 OPEN BETA?
公厕开放期间(服务器)有不能上的时候否?
Yes. Throughout the BF3 Open Beta we will be patching and testing our server configurations. While downtimes may happen at any time, please note the following downtimes scheduled daily from Tuesday Oct 04, through Friday Oct 07:
有滴,在公厕开放期间我们会测试和补丁服务器的设置(通俗地讲就是疏通茅坑啥的),服务器关闭可能在任何时候发生,但每天固定地关闭时间是(10月4日-7日):
Playstation 3 : 6:00 am - 7:00 am UTC
PC (including Battlelog) : 7:00 am – 8:00 am UTC
Xbox 360 : 8:00 am – 9:00 am UTC

WHAT VIDEO CARD DRIVERS DO I NEED FOR THE BETA?
公厕版需要什么显卡驱动?

For AMD, you'll need to download the 11.10 Preview Driver http://support.amd.com/. [support.amd.com] For nVidia, you'll need the 285.38 BETA driver (32 bit http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-64bit-285.38-beta-driver.html [nvidia.com] of 64 bit http://www.nvidia.com/object/win7-winvista-32bit-285.38-beta-driver.html) [nvidia.com]
A卡需要11.10 N卡需要285.38 Beta

WILL MY STATS CARRY OVER FROM THE BETA TO THE FINAL GAME?
俺滴个人数据能被带到正式版里否?

No. We are still fine tuning the ranking system and we don't want to give BETA players and unfair advantage when Battlefield 3 launches. You will keep your soldier name though.

不能,俺们还在调整晋级系统,因此俺们不想让参加了公厕的玩家具有不公平的优势。不过您可以保留自己的战士的名字。

DOES THIS BETA REPRESENT FINAL GAME QUALITY?
公厕版能反映出正式版的质量否?

The BETA is NOT final software and updates will be done both to the game and to the back-end prior to the Battlefield 3 launch. Your participation will still help us improve the final game.

公厕版不是最终版,俺们将会在正式发售前继续升级游戏和后台。您的参与将继续帮助俺们改善最终版。

I SEE THERE ARE SERVERS UP FOR A SECOND MAP ON PC. CAN I ACCESS AND PLAY THIS MAP?

俺看见有的服务器有另一个地图,能进去玩否?
Operation Metro is the only map being run during the Open BETA on all platforms. Testing of Caspian Border on PC has come to an end at this time.
“地铁行动”是公测期间所有平台都共有的唯一地图,PC版测试“里海边境”地图现在已结束。

ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS TO PLAY TIME IN THE BETA?
公测期间玩游戏的时间有限制否?

You can play for as long as you want during the time of the BETA. There will be no cap on how far you can rank up or what you can unlock.

你可以往死里玩,军衔和解锁都没上限。

-------------(以下是最重要的!!!!!)---------------------

HOW WILL SQUADS WORK IN THE RETAIL VERSION OF BATTLEFIELD 3 ON PC/XBOX 360/PLAYSTATION 3?

丝瓜(Squad)在正式版到底是咋闹呢?

Since the Open BETA we’ve added more advanced functionality to manage your squad. You will be able to browse and join specific squads through the squad screen. You can see all players that are in a specific squad as well as who’s playing as lone wolf. As a squad leader you can set your squad to private as well as kick players from the squad.

On console you will also be able to choose if you want the active VoIP channel to be team or squad and invite friends to your squad. You will also be able to mute any player on your team through the scoreboard.

自公厕版以后俺们又给丝瓜管理增加了老多功能,现在您可以在丝瓜界面加入任何丝瓜(前提是没满或没锁),您可以看到全部丝瓜和里面的玩家同时也可以看到没瓜的独狼玩家(不提倡!!!)如果您是瓜头(小队长)滴话,您还可以锁瓜和从瓜里踢人。
在丝瓜控制台里您可以选择语音频道是整个队的还是丝瓜内部的,您可以邀请他人加入您的丝瓜,也可以在积分牌上(TAB键那个)把队里的任何一个人静音(只对自己静音)

就说不可能丝瓜系统在正式版还像公厕版这个屌样子嘛,正式版快来吧!哇哈哈哈!!!

所有跟帖: 

also as I wrote on our QQ channel, now -thrawn- 给 thrawn 发送悄悄话 thrawn 的博客首页 (130 bytes) () 10/05/2011 postreply 09:31:08

完了试试 -熊猫不害人- 给 熊猫不害人 发送悄悄话 熊猫不害人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/05/2011 postreply 11:40:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”