This is what he said

来源: 三心三意 2024-08-01 06:23:50 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3140 bytes)

From 小扎

A few years ago, I would have predicted that holographic AR would be possible before Smart AI, but now it looks like those technologies will actually be ready in the opposite order. We're well positioned for that because of the Reality Labs investments that we've already made. Ray-Ban Meta Glasses continue to be a bigger hit sooner than we expected, thanks in part to AI. Demand is still outpacing our ability to build them, but I'm hopeful that we'll be able to meet that demand soon.

Then from CFO on future Capex spend...

Turning now to the CapEx outlook. We anticipate our full year 2024 capital expenditures will be in the range of $37 billion to $40 billion, updated from our prior range of $35 billion to $40 billion. While we continue to refine our plans for next year, we currently expect significant CapEx growth in 2025 as we invest to support our AI research and our product development efforts.

As you know, all earning calls are diplomatic, so we read between the lines. My interpretation is that they are putting MetaVerse very much on a standby pace and all in on AI for now

所有跟帖: 

expects operating losses for its Reality Labs division -自了汉- 给 自了汉 发送悄悄话 (711 bytes) () 08/01/2024 postreply 06:35:17

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”