interesting article: Please read it.

来源: analytical 2010-09-06 15:16:21 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3448 bytes)
A British magazine asked such a question: Why the academic work of Chinese overseas students is outstanding, but the foreign girls are reluctant to put their embrace?

Chinese Academy of Social Sciences with an institute of United States carried on a survey. The result showed that 80% of Chinese men had no ambition, but in the United States, only 20% of American men lack ambition. An American sociologist said to his Chinese counterpart: ??this is the gap between China and America.??

The men of one country is confident to face the foreign girls and dare to marry foreign girls, which is a vibrant symbol of a nation.

Some people have researched that a majority of Chinese men haven??t ambition to the foreign girls and lack of confidence.

The overall assessment of ebullient foreign girls to the Chinese men are: gentle, polite, introverted, shy, work seriously and efficient. But they also feel that Chinese men lack of something.

??Even if I have the chance, I will not fall in love with Chinese boys. Because they feel like brother, sister and brother how in love??? an America girl who have studies in Beijing for many years said.

I have seen an article from the website: how the United States white girls look on the Asian men.

Japanese men are the most popular men with the characters of courtesy, manners and the rich, clever, which are most wisdom group of Asia and on behalf of the Asian culture. In fact, the majority of Americans like the Asian culture before contact with Asians, and Japan's electrical, cartoon great impact Americans, they think that this is the Asian culture. Therefore, the weapon of Japanese men that attract white men girls is Asian culture, such as cartoons and so on.

Korean men are second. The Korean men are tall, charismatic and profile attractive. They are considered as the most physically attractive communities of Asian.

Chinese men rank the third. I do not think this ranking is fair. First, I think that the cultivation of Chinese men is better than Korea men, Chinese men more respect for women than Japanese men. But I have to admit:

Japanese men own the strong mental effort and Korea men own the death-defying spirit, which Chinese men haven??t. Ultimately, Chinese men lack of ambitions. China is traditional for too long, Chinese men lose the ambitions.

Today, Chinese men start to learn from foreigners, or even Japan and Korea.
But they have not learned the substance but the surface.

Chinese men are not self-confident when face the foreign women, which is the most fatal thing. The key of the problem is the obstacle of mentality. The real confidence comes from the heart and it will not be changed along with the environment.

Confident men are idealists, which dare to give up. Ambition is the twin brother of confidence and confidence is the headstream of ambition.

In despite of the appearance, body height, the vigor of ambitious men is charming. It proves a rule of the nature: the fierce animals all own the spirit. But 80% Chinese men lack this imposing spirit.

The spirit of a country can see from the courage of the men in this country. The exoteric China needs the men with the powerful vigor.

For a long time, ambition has been seen as a character defect in China, but now, Chinese men needn??t the character of gentle, introverted and shy, but the ambition.

所有跟帖: 

芳芳 is the man with ambition, and he won -虚心学习1- 给 虚心学习1 发送悄悄话 虚心学习1 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/06/2010 postreply 15:43:22

莫名其妙? -BetaPro- 给 BetaPro 发送悄悄话 (56 bytes) () 09/06/2010 postreply 15:57:13

回复:莫名其妙? -mktech- 给 mktech 发送悄悄话 mktech 的博客首页 (43 bytes) () 09/06/2010 postreply 16:15:09

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”