BREAKING: Prominent Anti-Hillary Clinton Researcher, FOUND DEAD

来源: baiwen 2016-08-15 16:33:53 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (10944 bytes)

Skip to comments.

BREAKING: Prominent Anti-Hillary Clinton Researcher, FOUND DEAD at 54! 
The Political Insider Site Navigation ^ | 8/15/2016 | Kosar 

Posted on 8/15/2016, 6:09:51 PM by native texan

American Free Press contributor Victor Thorn, 54, a long-time researcher and critic of Hillary and Bill Clinton, has been found dead. Police reports indicate he died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

The author of more than 20 books, he was best known for the Clinton trilogy, “three definitive works that delved into the history of the power couple including their sordid scandals, Bill Clinton’s sexual assaults of multiple women, and the drug running out of Mena, Arkansas while Clinton was governor of the state.”

AMERICAN FREE PRESS contacted the State College [Pa.] Police Department this morning for any news on the suicide of Victor Thorn, whose birth name was Scott Robert Makufka. AFP asked the policeman who answered the phone if the department could provide any updates.

“There was something that occurred on Monday morning, but I don’t know if we’ve released any identities or any details about it at this time.”

AFP asked if he knew when the release might happen.

“I don’t. I don’t know what the status of the investigation is. I have not seen the detective that’s in charge of that today yet. They’ll release it as soon as they can. I don’t know what the holdup is or the details are at this point.” Via AFP

Thorn’s most recent book is “CROWNING CLINTON: Why Hillary Shouldn’t Be in the White House” and is described as a serious prosecution of Hillary Clinton’s criminal activity:

In Crowning Clinton, Thorn provides groundbreaking information that mainstream media sources only caught up with months or even years afterward, if they had the courage to even touch it at all. Including more than 50 one-on-one interviews with experts, this collection taps into some of the nation’s most astute political minds to present a preponderance of evidence as to why Hillary and Bill’s return to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue would be disastrous for America. For example, all in one place you’ll find the real truth about the Benghazi scandal; Hillary’s covering up of Bill’s sexual assaults against innocent victims; the email scandal that has rocked her candidacy; her recent shady business dealings and money laundering; and much more.

At a time when this nation’s future hangs on a delicate thread, every argument must be made to prevent Bill and Hillary from inflicting any further damage on the nation. Crowning Clinton arrives at precisely the right time. This new, potent anthology is a must read for those who can’t rely on other venues for their news. Authors Roger Stone and Robert Morrow of the The Clintons’ War on Women dedicated their book to Victor in 2015.

Let us pray for Victor Thorn’s family during this difficult time. Rest in peace.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-prominent-anti-hillary-clinton-researcher-found-dead-54/#ixzz4HRgYrGTF

TOPICS: Breaking NewsCrime/CorruptionGovernmentNews/Current Events
KEYWORDS: clintonbodycounthillarythornvictorthorn

所有跟帖: 

什么时候死的,文中没有交代 -相对强度- 给 相对强度 发送悄悄话 相对强度 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2016 postreply 16:51:01

Sorry next time I will make sure the meat is fresh -baiwen- 给 baiwen 发送悄悄话 baiwen 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2016 postreply 17:08:56

8月1号 -春妮18- 给 春妮18 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2016 postreply 17:43:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERf-pPweNiI -春妮18- 给 春妮18 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2016 postreply 17:43:59

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!