在印度,两年前还有85.000。现在70,000。

来源: Royale2020 2021-11-27 10:26:13 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5817 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Royale2020 ] 在 2021-11-27 10:26:44 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

两年前, 达赖生日,各国政要献上祝福。达赖最好将这些个祝福,成就一件功德无量的事,就是每来一个祝福,请求对方,接受几百,乃至上千的藏人家庭。美加澳欧,都是好地方。 因为以后,在印的藏人,注定悲惨。

Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence

Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence

NEW DELHI: The Tibetan government-in-exile in India has not taken “any official position on Chinese villages in Arunachal Pradesh,” said Penpa Tsering, the newly elected Sikyong or political head of the Central Tibetan Administration in Dharamsala.

But he sensed insecurity in the Chinese leadership. He believes the Chinese are pushing Tibetans towards the boundaries with India, hinting that Beijing maybe trying to settle ethnic Han Chinese in areas where Tibetans have been evicted. How the Tibetans would fare in the largely uninhabited territories along the India-China boundary didn’t seem to matter to the Chinese.

“It’s hard to make money along the India and China borders,” he told journalists of the Indian Association of Foreign Affairs Correspondents in Delhi, pointing out that “there is no trade happening along our borders with China, nothing at Nathu La. I am not sure if it is the same along China’s borders with other countries.”

He was also skeptical about China recruiting Tibetans into the army. “There is a question of trust,” he said, asking “is it about Tibetans attacking Tibetans? We know some have been conscripted and sent to Xinjiang but to what extent I don’t know.”

Penpa Tsering indicated no direct contact with the Uyghurs since north Tibet is a cold desert. “There is not much interaction. But we have been in touch with Dolkun Isa (Uyghur leader). Uyghurs must learn the art of resilience, be prepared for the long haul,” he said, hinting at closer contacts with the exiled Uyghur leaders campaigning against China’s hold over Xinjiang.

He acknowledged that independence for Tibet may not be a realistic proposition.

“If we ask for independence, will the world stand by us, will India do so, will the U.S.? That is why I say the Middle Way is the best way (between full integration with China and how Tibet was before the Chinese occupation). I can’t expect the Indian government to disregard Indian interests; in the same manner, I cannot expect the U.S. government to overlook its interests (vis-a-vis China). That will not happen. Often I bow down to the wishes of the Indian government. Without India our community could not be where it is now. I can only convey my concerns to both countries.”

“We are dying a slow death,” he warned. “The number of monks and nuns in monasteries is down to 300 or 400 with their management in the hands of the Chinese military or the United Work department. Big monasteries are only in India. In Bylakuppe we have 5000-6000 monks. The death of Tibetan culture and civilization will be a big loss for China and the world.”

Tsering said the Tibetan government-in-exile has set up a nine-member committee which will work on approaches to the Chinese leadership. He was clear that unlike the semi-official or non-official contacts with the Chinese until now, he wanted to open contacts at the official level in Beijing.

He was hopeful of getting government support for a census of the Tibetan population in India. He estimated the total Tibetan population at about 1,30,000 including 70,000 in India, around 25,000 in the U.S., 20,000 in Europe and 10,000 in Canada. “Tibetans are moving and we cannot control their movement,” he regretted, therefore the need for a census.

He also pointed to another fact: the flow of Tibetans into India had slowed to less than a trickle. Only five Tibetans were able to come to India last year; this year it was nine and only two among them were students. Clearly, the Chinese were cracking down on Tibetan migration to India, arresting guides and stepping up armed patrols especially in the winter months when migration traffic increased.

This had also affected the flow of information on the situation inside Tibet. The banning of WeChat was another problem. Conversations over the phone had become risky because the Chinese were monitoring such calls.

As for the keen interest shown by Beijing in the reincarnation of the current Dalai Lama, Penpa Tsering had a word of advice: “If China is keen on reincarnation they should first learn Buddhism and focus on reincarnating Chairman Mao.”

所有跟帖: 

他不知道新建的西藏小康村,是如何活的。没关系,中国可以同意过来一些人看看,600多个村子,可以一一拜访看遍。 -Royale2020- 给 Royale2020 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2021 postreply 10:30:44

“Tibetans are moving and we cannot control their movement,” 俺希望是 -Royale2020- 给 Royale2020 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2021 postreply 10:33:03

俺多希望是俺两年前的提议起的作用 -Royale2020- 给 Royale2020 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2021 postreply 10:34:30

两年前是85.000,现在70,000,增长近823.53倍。不知是什么东西 -信笔由墨- 给 信笔由墨 发送悄悄话 信笔由墨 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/27/2021 postreply 13:35:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!